Chapter 23

Jemma's Pov:

We pulled up to the Luxor and walked to the check in desk. I grabbed our room keys and headed for the elevator. We dropped our things in our room and went to explore the strip.

It was amazing. So many lights that you couldn't even tell it was night time.

 We spent a few hours just walking hand in hand and looking at all the different attractions. Around midnight we made it back to the hotel.

We decided to skip the hotel casino and went to the bar to watch the lounge singer. Michael led me to the dance floor for a slow dance as the lounge singer belted out 'At Last' by Etta James

Around 3 we finally made it to bed. I preordered room service for 10 in the morning.

"You wanna spend the afternoon by the pool?" I asked climbing into bed with Michael.

He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled my neck. "Whatever you want Love"

We made love and finally fell asleep as the first rays of sun peeked through our balcony windows.

The sound of knocking and Michael groaning woke up. He kissed my shoulder blade.

"I'll get it" He said pulling the blanket up to cover my naked body.

He threw on his pants and opened the door. He directed room service to put it by the balcony.

The door closed and he did a cannon ball onto the bed bouncing me up and making me giggle.

"Morning beautiful." He said crawling up my body and placing little kisses here and there.

I wrapped my arms around his neck "Morning Sex-Nip"

We ate and showered together.

 I fell in love with the huge walk in shower. It was fantastic.

 We changed into our swim suites and by 2 were lounging by a tropical themed pool. 

We took turns reapplying sun screen because the sun was killer here. 

After we played around in the water for a while we went to a cabana and had lunch then back to the pool for a few lazy hours of splashing around

We decided to eat dinner in one of the hotel's restaurants before we went to see Cirque De Soleil. The show was amazing. The acrobats were fearless and the rock music had you bobbing your head as you held your breath at the artistically flared stunts.

We walked out talking about how beautiful the show was. I saw a tattoo shop and dragged Michael in.

He raised an eyebrow. "Since when do you want a tattoo?"

I laughed at his skeptical tone. "I don't know I just want to look. Have you ever thought about getting one?"

We looked around and I found one I fell in love with. It was a Celtic love knot shaped into a heart.

"I think I'm gonna get that one."

He widened his eyes. "Um no."

"No?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah what?"

He laughed and shook his head. "You can't get that one."

I put my hands on my hips. "And why the hell not? Are you seriously trying to tell me what to do to my body?"

He sighed "No big mouth I was just trying to tell you that unless you want matching ones you cant get it."