Chapter 42

Jemma's Pov:

"Tell me everything! Seriously I want all the details. Ughh I'm so jealousy of you right now! Michael took you on a 9 day European cruise for your honeymoon and I spent spring break at Karen's because Skip is completely paranoid his beached whale of a wife would fall down the stairs or something and no one would be here to ugghhh never mind tell me all about your trip!!" Tina squealed.

Michael readjusted me more comfortably on his lap and laughed as Skip rolled his eyes and made goofy faces imitating Tina.

"So we flew to Southampton and a few hours later we boarded our ship, Queen Elizabeth and set sail. Oh my god our suite was beautiful and had a balcony set with champagne and strawberries. Seriously it was like a bad ass luxury suite." I sated with a happy sigh as I pictured it.

"Awe that's great baby-doll but no offense, I don't care about where you two were doing the horizontal tango. Skip to the places and people and ooh the food. I bet it was good!" Tina interrupted.

"Alright, jeeze you're impatient. So we spent the first day at sea and then the first port of call was South Queensferry, Scotland which is part of Edinburgh. It was stunning and had so much to do. We toured the city and shopped at the plaza. They had beautiful architecture from centuries ago-"

Tina made an impatient moving on gesture. "You are such a nerd. Didn't y'all do anything crazy or wild? Hello y'all were in another country! That means all bets are off. It's like 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' but more intense!"

Michael laughed and playfully tweaked my nose. "Jems smoked pot. Got totally fried and ate half her weight in ice cream."

Tina clapped and gave me a mega-grin. "That's more like it. How bout that story."

I rolled my eyes and elbowed Michael. "We'll get there and by the way it so wasn't like that. The next two days we went to Invergordon and Kirkwall. We took a day trip from Invergordon to Loch Ness and took a 3 hour cruise around the lake and we saw the ruins of Urquhart Castle. The St Magnus Cathedral in Kirkwall was magnificent. I think one day when we're old and gray me and Michael are gonna retire there."

Michael kissed my cheek and tossed Tina and Skip the huge packet of pictures. "They had some festival going on and seriously dude it was awesome. Jems bought all kinds of folk artsy crap for the house and gifts for everyone."

"We spent the next day at sea and checked out all the shops and a few of the shows the ship had. Then it was Liverpool and we checked out a bunch of museums, Chester Zoo and I did more shopping. Tina you wouldn't believe how great their museums are. I've never seen anything like it here in the states. Then we went to Dublin and Michael had a blast checking out mummies."

"He would.. If I'd gone I'd have been going to the clubs or maybe their casino but Micheal went and looked at old dead people. Ughh how can we share the same genes?" Skip teased.

"We did go to a Casino and play for a while but Jems got bored and this couple we met there was telling us about some of the hidden attractions the city had. We thought we'd give it a go and it was seriously cool dude. We did the hidden Dublin walks tour and they talked about the darker side of the legends and myths and history of Ireland. Then we did the Hellfire Express tour and they took us to supposedly haunted ruins with history of satanic rituals. Then Jems wanted to go to the Leprechaun museum because it'd be cute and got totally freaked when it was all these dark fairy tales and Celtic myths and the history of a family that was cursed for a crap load of generations. Then we went to St Michan's church and they have underground vaults where the people from the 16,17 and 18th century were laid to rest and because of the dry conditions naturally mummified." Michael clarified.