Chapter 38

Jemma's Pov:

I've been back home a week and it's been a hectic one.

We've spent the week finalizing the wedding details and making sure everything is going to flow smoothly. 

Finally everything is set and the wedding is in a few days.

The colors are black, silver and midnight blue. The wedding and reception are being held in a hotel's ballroom. 

Since it's a double wedding and I have two daddies and Tina is currently on the outs with her parents. We've decided to walk each other down the aisle.

The groomsmen are the guys friends Vin, Paul, Jack and their brother in law Bryan. Our bridesmaids are our sisters, Jen, Tina's sister Rebecka, Robby Pop and the guys sister Karen.

 We skipped the flower girls and ring barer and opted to have Michael's dog Scruffy take the rings down the aisle.

The guest list was finalized at 120. The menu was good old southern brisket with all the trimmings and the guys decided that an open bar was a must have.

The Dj is pretty kick ass and has been given strict orders to mix it up and keep it rockin. 

The cakes are simply stunning. The brides cake is a 4 tear stacked square white chocolate with a quilted pattern that has silver edible beads where the lines meet and an lovely set of dark blue candy flowers on top. The guys went with German chocolate with the classic ball and chain on top.

Tina's dress is Grecian style one shoulder dress that although doesn't hide her baby bump, it does minimize it and she looks like a Greek goddess in it.

 My dress was completely amazing. It has a high halter top with a ruched bodice. It has a dropped waist with a silver embroidered strip. It flares out and has the look of what a actress from the 20's would wear on the red carpet. It's the reason I stayed an extra 2 days in Austin.

I'd found it in a little boutique down town my first day there and had paid an ass load extra to have it fitted and altered in the next few days. I couldn't wait to see Michael's expression when he saw me in it. Too bad I'll only wear it once. 

Maybe on our 20th anniversary we can renew our vowels and if I still fit in it I'll wear it then.

We tried talking the guys into having a bachelor party but they vetoed that idea right away and left no room for arguments.

Michael said the only one he wanted lap dances from was me and that he'd rather just spend the night before the wedding at home making me sweat and moan.

Skip had said he'd rather go through basic training again then have a random chick grinding her sweaty hooch on his lap.

Karen said she had the perfect male stripper in mind for the bachelorette party. She then went on to taunt her brothers with exactly what the full on bachelorette package entailed. Michael grimaced but didn't say anything.

Skip however was very vocal about hell freezing over before ''A Jenkin's man let his future wife get tea bagged by a male stripper's sweaty balls and there was no way in fuck him or Mike would be okay with us getting dry humped by some Magic Mike wannabe prick that probably stuffed his junk and popped thirty Viagra to slap us with his disease infested meat kabob. Nope no way in hell was he down with that."

Tina and I had already vetoed that when Karen suggested it but it was damn hilarious watching the guys reactions. 

I know it killed Michael not to say something along the lines of what Skip had but he was so worried that it would bring up the argument we'd had about trust.