Chapter 6 ~ ugh why

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bell rang and we packed up. We walked out of class and talked he seemed happy to finally talk with someone which made me feel good. But sadly we had to go separate ways since we had different classes. I'm happy it's the last class of the day but I didn't know where it was. I looked at the sheet and I had study hall finally I could do some work so I didn't have to do it later.

I wondered around until I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was a girl but then she pushed me.

"Hey what the hell!!" I said pissed.

"It's you isn't it!!" said the girl angrily.

"What??" I said confused.

"You took him from me!!" The girl said with tears in her eyes.

Then she ran and I was confused until I looked around to see Antonio looking shocked then I realized what happened. I gave him a look and shook my head I picked my stuff up and walked away. I seriously did not want to be a part of this.

I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice I arrived at my class I checked my schedule- Study hall: Mr. Xang- room B208. I looked at the room number.

"yup this is it" I mumbled.

I sighed and walked into the classroom.

"Oh our newest student," said, Mr. Xang.

He walked over to his desk and pulled out the sheet.

"Welcome to the class Miss Flor," he says with a smile.

"You may sit anywhere you like," he says as he sat down at his desk.

I went to the back and sat down. I tried to focus on my homework but it was hard since my mind kept going back to what happened earlier...

I sighed and started to focus on my homework. It wasn't that hard I thought it would be worse but I finished early and put my stuff away then Mr. Xang walked over.

"Hello Miss Flor," he says politely.

"Hello," I said back.

"So how has your first day been I hope nothing has gone wrong".

I thought back to all the things that happened today.

"It was great.." I said through gritted teeth.

He nodded and went back to his desk then came back.

"I forgot to give you the rules of study hall," he says as he hands me the sheet.

He walks away and I looked at the sheet.

Rule one: Do your work.

Rule two: no going on phones until your work is completed.

Rule three: not allowed to work with partners unless you ask.

Rule four: no food or drinks.

I shrugged and tucked the sheet into my binder and I went on my phone to play some games for a while then the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and walked out. I went to my locker to grab some things when Inez, Agnes, and Naya walked up to me.

"Veronica!!" said Agnes as she gives me a tight hug.

"Hey V," said Inez with a smirk.

"Hey Veronica," said Naya.

"Hey guys," I said as I closed my locker.

We decided to walk together but since they rode the bus we couldn't walk together for that long. I waved goodbye and walked to the entrance. I walked towards the parking lot to see if the others were there. They weren't so I sat down on the grass and read a book. Then I felt someone put their hands on my eyes which scared me and pushed them to the ground

"Ow Damn!!".

I looked down to see Grant and immediately got off.

"Damn if I knew you were gonna do that I would've kept walking," he says as he brushed his clothes.

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Grant," I said annoyed.

"Cmon baby girl doesn't be like that to me," he says with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes then he placed his hand on my face which made me slap his hand.

"Damn what is it with you and hitting me!!" He says angrily.

"What is it with you and not knowing what personal space is," I said back angrily.

He gave me a scary look but I was unfazed I've seen worse.

"Leave her alone man" we heard someone say.

We both turn around to see Axel standing there pissed.