Chapter 56~ .....surprise...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was Amos he was here in the school!! I knew that he was here in Minnesota but I didn't think he would be at this school! Why is he here? Does someone in his family go here?.

"Veronica?" I heard Axel say.

I turned to look at him and realized my hands were touching his chest and immediately took them off.

"S-sorry I thought um I saw something..." I said stuttering.

He touched my shoulder.

"Is it Grant?" He says looking where I was looking.

We both looked and saw Amos talking to Antonio..don't tell me they are family..I cringed then I grabbed Axel's hand and we walked away. I didn't know they are family..maybe they aren't and are just friends.

Then I was gently pushed into the locker and I looked up and Axel was looking at me concerned.

"Veronica what's wrong?" said Axel worriedly.

He was standing over me..I never realized he was that tall...or that he had dimples.

"I-um nothing.." I said.

He gave me a look and was about to say something.

"YO COX!!" I heard Mantle say.

Then bam I looked up shocked as Axel's lips hit mine...don't freak out, don't freak out, don't freak out, DONT FREAK OUT!!!.

"Oh shit!" Mantle said with a laugh.

"He's gonna fucking kill you man," said Aaron.

We stood there like that until Axel backed up and looked at me..is it me or is it hot in here. Axel than ran after Mantle as I stood there stunned while Aaron was on the floor laughing his head off. I shook my head and walked to geometry even though I looked like a tomato. I looked around for Luca but he wasn't there...I'm worried about him..I sat down and nothing happened in class, Luca didn't show up, and Mrs. Locke wasn't in good mood. I sighed as the bell rang.

As I was walking my phone started ringing and looked at it..it was Killswitch? I answered..and my heart dropped and my phone slipped out of my hand and fell to the floor. Not again..please not again...I shook my head and picked up my phone.

"Abby is gonna pick you up...right now.." Killswitch said quietly.

I didn't answer and hanged up..I went to the lunchroom and saw Inez and Agnes sitting down at table..I sighed and turned around and walked down the hallway..everything became disoriented again...I was just starting to feel better but now this!! I fell to the ground as I started to breathe heavily..then the loudspeaker came on.

"Veronica Flor come to the office please".

I slowly stood up and walked to the office as I entered there was Abby. She walks over to me and looked like she has been crying.

"Cmon..let's go.." she says quietly.

I nodded and followed her out to her bike. We drove and drove until we got to the hospital..we got off and went inside. Abby was talking to a nurse I looked around and saw Killswitch sitting with her head in her hands I went over to her and she was mumbling something.

"Fuck..how many more times..." I heard her say.

I looked towards the sign that said in surgery and sighed.

"Alina what happened.." I said quietly.

She looked up at me.

"Jasmines was this close to saving them but they shot her leg, stomach, arm, and almost close to her neck...so right now she's in surgery.." Killswitch said quietly.

I sat down and was stunned..why this again...I don't think I can handle anymore..I felt tears run down my face..Abby came over to us with coffee and juice she looks at me and goes over to me.

"It's gonna be okay.." she says as she hugs me.

"It's not gonna be okay.." said Killswitch.

Abby turned to her.

"Alina not right now.." Abby said gently.

"Really? Who's next huh!..you...Veronica!" Killswitch said angrily.

"What about you!" said Abby worriedly.

"I don't care about me!!" Killswitch said angrily.

Killswitch got up and walked away. Abby put her face in her hands...I sighed and laid my head against the wall.

...I don't know how much more we can take...