Chapter 57~..have fun..I guess..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few hours of waiting it was Friday and everyone was fighting with each other but stopped until a doctor came over to us.

"You must be the family?" said the Doctor.

"Yes we're are.." said Abby tiredly.

"Well we were able to remove all the bullets but..unfortunately the surgery was too much for her body to handle so right now she's in a coma..we don't know when she'll wake up..I'm so sorry.." the doctor says.

Our eyes widened..she was in a coma and they didn't know when she'll wake up..fuck.

"You may see her if you would like".

We nodded and followed her to Nightmare's room as we walked in Killswitch stopped.

"I can't.." she says.

"It's okay just stay here.." said Abby gently.

Killswitch nodded and we went over to Nightmare..she looked dead she was pale...Just staring at her made us cry. I saw her yesterday she was fine but now..a knock came from the door we turned and it was Dr. Lee.

"Hey Darla..." said Killswitch.

Abby waved and so did I.

"How's she doing..." Dr. Lee said quietly.

"She's in a coma and they don't know when she'll wake up.." said Killswitch quietly.

Dr. Lee's eyes widened.

"Oh my god...." she says quietly.

Dr. Lee went over to Nightmare then she looked at me.

"Veronica are you alright?.." she asks gently.

I nodded knowing that was a lie...I sighed and walked out of the room..I couldn't be there anymore Killswitch was following me as I walked back to the waiting room.

"Cmon I'm taking you home," she says as she walked past me.

"What?" I said confused.

"Aren't you having your sleepover today?".

I looked at my phone and saw the texts from Inez and Naya.

"What about Jasmine.." I said quietly.

"It's alright me and Abby will be here and we'll tell you if anything happens...you should enjoy having fun with your friends," she says with a small smile.

I looked at the ground and sighed.

"Okay.." I said quietly.

We told Abby and Dr. Lee that we were leaving they nodded and said goodbye we left and hopped on Killswitch's bike. We arrived at the house.

"Alright um no drinking, no boys, and there's money on the counter if you want to order pizza or something," she says while thinking.

I nodded she patted my head and left. Then I texted Naya that it was alright to have a sleepover with her and she was excited so were the others. I told them to come around eight since it was two o'clock that would give me enough time to clean and do some homework.

As I was doing homework my phone pinged and I looked at it and it was Amos then my mind flashback to what happened at school...with Axel..I felt myself turn red and I shook my head.

Hey wanna hang out?~ Amos.

I thought about it...I decided to so I called Killswitch....no answer...then I called Abby..no answer. I sighed and told him sure. It wouldn't hurt, right? I told him I had to be home by seven and he said alright then he told me to meet at the cafe at three.

I decided to change and put on a cropped white t-shirt with ripped jeans and white shoes then I went downstairs and left the house. Since we moved the house is closer to town so it wasn't fair. After about five minutes I got to the cafe and there was Amos he sees me and gets up.

"Yo, what's up Harmonica," he says with a smirk.

I gave him a weird look but giggled.

"Hey, A moose," I said with a grin.

We both started laughing after we decide to walk around town and just catch up. It was fun it took my mind off things especially when he tried to pet a squirrel but the squirrel wasn't having it and chased after him as I laughed.

As we were walking around eating ice cream I looked at my watch and it said six-fifty.

"Damn time went by fast," he said surprisingly.

"Maybe if you hadn't tried to pet that squirrel we could've had more fun," I said with a grin.

"Hey it was adorable okay," he says with a pout.

I rolled my eyes as he chuckles then he looks at his phone.

"My cousin is here do you need a ride?".

I shook my head.

"I'm good but you better go I see the squirrel coming back".

"Oh hell no" then he ran as I laughed.

He waved goodbye and I walked home. Then everything hit me again..I sighed and unlocked the door..it was quiet...too quiet.