Chapter 46~..Hair...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Killswitch picked up some of the hair...

"...Nadia's..".

Then she picked up another pile.

"...Ash's..." she says as she drops it.

I was mortified but it was better than finding a finger...or worse..Killswitch walked out and I followed her.

"Aren't there supposed to be people watching this place.." she mumbled.

We looked around and saw one body hanging off the tree and another stuffed in a bush...we continued walking and found more body's.

"...well we know what happened..." I said quietly.

Killswitch sighed and pulled out her phone and called the cleaners...As they cleaned up the place Ivan came over to us.

"All twenty of them are dead..." he said shaking his head.

"They must've move out...maybe an hour ago.." Ivan said checking his watch.

"I don't care when they left I care where they went..." Killswitch said angrily.

Ivan sighed and pulled out his tablet.

"Right now Agent Snow Shade and Agent Still Shadow are tracking them," he says as he shows us.

Killswitch sighed and nodded then her phone rang she grabbed and looked at it.

"Oh boy it's Jas.." Killswitch said shaking her head.n

I looked at her as she pressed answer then we heard her yelling and swearing in Spanish..then she gave the phone to me.

"Veronica...when I said keep an eye on her I didn't mean fucking help her get yourselves killed when neither of you are in any condition to do anything!!" Nightmare yelled angrily.

I sighed and she hanged up. Then a guy came up to us.

"We can confirm that the hair belongs to Agent Bloodrose and Agent Royal," the guy said to us.

"Is there anything else?" asked Killswitch.

He pauses.

"We found some blood...presuming it's Royals.." he said quietly.

I heard Killswitch mutter something but I couldn't hear it.

"Thanks, Dark eye.." said Killswitch.

He nods and walks away. Killswitch sighs and goes over to her bike.

"Cmon V let's go home..since you have school tomorrow..." Killswitch said as she starts her bike.

I nodded and hopped on. We said goodbye to Ivan and went home..as we arrived we notice a box sitting on our footsteps. Killswitch grabbed a rock and threw it at the box...nothing happened so she walked over to it and opened it.

"A Photo?" Killswitch said confused.

We looked at it closely and immediately dropped it in horror...we see Bloodrose and Royal tied up together..their hair cut off and some scars were showing..

I looked a Killswitch and she was crying...I never seen her cry..she notices me looking at her and she looks away hiding her face....Killswitch grabbed the photo and went inside so I followed her. She went over to the kitchen and turned on the stove and put the photo up to the fire but she didn't put it in..I saw she was shaking... then she threw them at the wall and ran up to her room.

I sighed and picked it up then I turned off the stove..I walked upstairs and went to my room and I decided to leave Killswitch alone... I went on my bed and started crying..then my phone dinged..I picked it up and saw it was Inez.

You ready for school tomorrow?~Inez,

No I want to just lay here and cr-

*erase*

yeah totally!~ Me.

Your the new gossip around here people are kinda scared of you now 😝"~ Inez.

Great...I thought.

Damn I'm screwed tomorrow then..~ Me.

Nah fam we gotchu~ Inez.

I giggled.

Thanks, man😛~ Me.

Alright go to sleep or Ima kill you!~ Inez.

Fine fine night~Me.

Night!~ Inez.

I sighed and threw my phone across my room..I felt myself falling asleep until I heard knocking..I looked at my clock it read eight o'clock. I sighed and got up. I looked at Killswitchs door she's not coming out I guess. I went downstairs and looked through the security cameras and my eyes widened..it was Abby...I went to the door and opened it.

"Oh hey, Veronica," Abby said with a smile.

"Hey I didn't know you were coming ?" I said still shocked.

"Oh I couldn't reach Jas so I texted Ash instead," she says with a smile.

I looked down and she notices.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" She said worriedly.

"It's nothing..let's get your stuff inside.." I said as I went out to the moving truck.

"Oh uh okay..where's the others?" She asks.

I didn't answer and just started to move boxes..she tried to help me but every time I said I was fine...so she just watch as I moved boxes..surprisingly there wasn't that much...Once I was done she just looked at me.

"You can tell me what's wrong...I'll try to understand.." she says gently.

Then I lost it and fell to the ground crying.