Chapter 49~ ...I didnt know that..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at him with tears in my eyes..

"It's alright...just breathe," he says gently.

I began choking as more tears kept falling and Antonio patted me on the back..I'm stressed...I can't do it anymore....I can't breathe...

"I-I c-can't b-breathe..." I said while choking.

I felt Antonio rubbing my back as I kept crying then he picked me up and carried me. We entered an
empty classroom he sat me down on a table and hugged me as I cried.

"I know...I've been through it too.." he says quietly.

I let go of him and looked at him confused then he rubbed his thumb across my face.

"I've heard what happened to them...and I know what you're going through.." he says quietly.

I tried to dry my tears but they kept coming so I looked at him.

"My mother was taken by Dolores...he was holding her hostage so my father would give him our company..".

He stops.

"But my father being the ass that he is wouldn't give in...so I haven't seen my mother since...." he says quietly.

I looked at him.

"And since my father is now dead and Adriana never had a good relationship with my mother..I presume she's dead..".

"I'm so sorry..." I said quietly.

He looks away.

"This life is never easy..we both didn't ask for this but we are in it so now we have to live through it.." he says gently.

"It's stressful and believe me there will be moments where you can't handle but you have to..you can't just give up..".

"But will I ever see them again..." I said quietly.

He looks at me and gives me small smile.

"From what I saw with the other two I believe you will see them again..".

"How do you know.." I said quietly

"Because they are willing to try..my dad didn't try and my sister didn't care...my brother tried to rescue her but he was too late..since they move around a lot it's hard to find them.." he says quietly.

"I never said this but I'm sorry about your brother.." I said quietly.

"It's okay I don't blame that girl for shooting him," he says with a shrug.

I wiped my face.

"Do you feel a little bit better now.." he says as he tilts his head.

I nodded as I smiled at him.

"Anything else you want to know?" He asks curiously.

Then his ex popped into my head I wanted to ask but didn't know-how.

"Let me guess you want to ask about Petra".

I looked at him surprised.

"I can tell you're giving me that look.." he says as he sighs.

"I didn't like her but Adriana made me date her since Petra was the daughter of our business partner..".

He pauses.

"She was moody at first and would flirt with any guy in front of me and then it got worse where she cheated on me a couple of times. I even told Adriana about this but as always she didn't care and warned me if I broke up with her she would kill me," he says as he shook his head.

"After I met you I started to look back at the "relationship" and I decided to break up with her..which did not go well but it was worth it even after my sister and my jefe (boss) beat my ass." He says with shrugged.

I guess I should've heard his side of the story before getting mad.

"Wait I thought Adriana was the boss?" I asked confused.

"Mmm she's more like second in command," he says with a shrug.

"Who's the boss then?".

He didn't answer and looked away.

"It's not important anyway.." he says quietly.

Before I could say anything my phone started ringing I picked it up and looked at it.

"Shit..."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm about to get yelled at..." I said as I shook my head.

I answered and immediately yelling and swearing in Spanish could be heard even Antonio jumped...

"VERONICA WHY THE HELL DID THE SCHOOL CALL AND SAY YOUR ARENT IN CLASS!!!" said Nightmare angrily.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED YOU MADE US!!" yelled Killswitch.

"Uh hi Veronica.." Abby said awkwardly.

I sighed as they kept yelling at me and I looked over at Antonio who was chuckling.