Chapter 33~ Payback bitch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We stood there frozen as they were in front of us.

"Cmon Veronica.." Naya said as she pulled me and we started to walk fast.

I looked back and saw that they were looking at me and they were pissed. The bell rang, me and Inez walked to homeroom but we felt someone was watching us and we slowly turned around to see Grant's goons leaning against the lockers staring at us then they started to walk towards us.

"Hey, bitch" said the one with black hair.

I stared him down and so did Inez.

"Yo Saint stop," said Grant as he came up behind him.

"What?" Saint turned to him.

"Stop let's go to class," Grant says annoyed.

"Hell no that bitch beat our asses," said the other one with Green.

"What did you expect Jackson your fucking weak" Grant says as he shook his head.

"Oh fuck you man you weren't there," said the one with dark blue hair.

"Then why did your dumbass go back then huh Micah?" Grant crossed his arms.

They looked at him pissed.

"Aight listen we'll deal with this shit later let's go now!" Grant says as he walks away.

They rolled their eyes and flipped me off then they walked away. I saw Inez trying to go after them.

"Inez no cmon let's go," I said as I grabbed her hand.

Inez sighed and followed me. We entered the class to see Mr. Phelps on his desk laying there while talking to himself. We sat down and talked for awhile til the bell rang. We got up and left.

"What do you think they're gonna do V?" asked Inez.

"Not much if I was able to beat their asses I can do it again," I said with a shrug.

She smirks and we laugh then I went to English and Mr. Clancy was yelling at another student.

"Did you even read the book!!" He said angrily.

"Yeah duh it's Lord of the flies right?" said the student.

Mr. Clancy hit his forehead.

"It was to Kill a Mockingbird..." Mr. Clancy said through gritted teeth.

"How was I suppose to know that," the student said with a shrug.

Mr. Clancy sighed and the student left. The bell rang and he told us to read chapters one through twenty. We groaned and started to read then I turned to look at Julian who was just ripping the paper off his notebook and making it into paper airplanes. He sees me and smirks I rolled my eyes and he threw them around the room.

But one hit Mr. Clancy and he got upset.

"Alright who threw that!!".

No one said anything then the bell rang and we immediately left class as Mr. Clancy was yelling at us. I walked to science and saw Axel by his locker and I was about to go up to him but then Naya grabbed my arm.

"Dude you know class is that way right?" She says with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes as she pulled me inside we went to our seats and Mrs. Hart was on her desk holding up a plant as she was talking. I turned and looked at Axel who was doodling in his notebook then he looked at me..he didn't smile or did one of his goofy faces. He just stared at me with those dark blue eyes...I looked away and started to pay attention to Mrs. Hart. After taking notes and watching some videos about plants the bell rang. I walked with Naya for a bit until she had to go to class I waved goodbye and went to the gym.

Then I was pushed into a locker I looked up to see Grant.

"What the hell!" I said pissed.

He looked at me.

"Your welcome," he says as he crosses his arms.

"What?" I said confused.

"I saved your ass earlier," he says annoyed.

"I didn't need your help" I snapped back.

"Why? Is it because you know you can beat their asses again?" He says as he arched his eyebrow.

I didn't answer and he smirked.

"Since you attacked my boys...why don't I return the favor," he says with a smirk.

I gave him a look.

"Would you really hit a girl..." I said pissed.

"I don't discriminate.." he says as he cracks his knuckles.

I looked around no one was in the hallway..Did the bell rang? I looked at Grant and he punched me right in the face. I looked up at him and he smirks. I prepared myself to fight back until Grant was tackled to the ground.