Chapter 48~disoriented...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He looks at me and nods then the bell rang. I said goodbye to Inez and walked to English there Mr. Clancy put down his book and walked over to me.

"I hope you completed the work that was asked of you," he says firmly.

I nodded and unzipped my backpack then gave him the sheets. He grabs them and went back to his desk. I went to my seat and sat down then I felt something hit my head I looked back and saw Julian smirking at me.

"Hey Verizon how was your one-day suspension," he says sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

"Not gonna lie I'm impressed that you were able to beat the shit out of them," he says with a smirk.

"They aren't that strong so it was easy," I said with a shrug.

He chuckles and I turned away. The bell rang and people started to enter the class but they were staring at me. I felt a little bit uncomfortable as they were just staring then people started to walk up to me and I braced myself but then Julian slammed his hand on my desk and immediately they started to walk away.

"Thanks.." I said tiredly.

"No prob Verizon," he says as he goes back to his seat.

Mr. Clancy told us to read more pages of the book and write a report of chapters fourteen through twenty-eight and that it was due tomorrow. I opened the book and tried to focus but my mind kept wandering around and flashing back to everything that happened. It was so bad to the point I didn't even hear when the bell rang.

"Yo Verizon class ended," said Julian with a smirk.

I looked around.

"Oh thanks," I said as I packed up.

"You okay you seem spaced out?" He says curiously.

"I'm fine just tired," I said.

He gives me a weird look then leaves. I grabbed my phone and went to science but as I walked it felt like the walls were closing in on me. I stopped and felt like I couldn't breathe...I huffed as I tried to breathe then I felt someone patting me on the back.

"It's okay V just breathe..." Naya said calmly.

I slowly started to feel like I could breathe

"You okay.." she says gently.

"Just...stressed.." I said out of breath.

"I'll help you cmon.." she says as she links arms with me.

We walked into science and sat down at our desk. The bell rang and Mrs. Hart came in with worms and started talking about how worms help in growing crops but I wasn't paying attention and was just doodling in my notebook.

"That's a creepy smile," Naya said in a whisper.

I looked at her confused and looked down...it was a creepy smile.

"Oh I didn't even notice I was drawing this," I said as I tore it up and crumpled it.

She looks at me.

"You seem distracted...are you sure it's stress..." she says quietly.

I nodded and tossed the paper into the garbage. Ms. Hart then passed out worksheet and said we could work with a partner. As me and Naya were looking at the textbooks and trying to answer the questions on the worksheet I felt dizzy.. and everything became blurry.

"V are you okay?" said Naya.

"I- uh..yeah.." I said shaking my head.

The bell rang and we started to pack up then we walked down the hallway.

"Want me to walk you to class," asked Naya.

I shook my head.

"I'll be fine," I said.

She looks at me and nods. We waved goodbye and I went downstairs but again everything got blurry..I grabbed the rail and stood there for a few seconds. I took a deep breath and continued walking down the stairs then I went down the hallway and everything became disoriented..I felt like I was gonna faint I don't know what's wrong with me.

Then a bunch of images pops into my head...Royal smiling...Bloodrose smiling...Nightmare on the ground dead...Killswitch drowning...then I heard ringing..I fell to the ground then I saw a bunch of flashes...please make it stop....help me.

Then I felt someone's arms go around me.

"It's okay..it's okay..".

I turned and there was Antonio...