Chapter 40~ Mission part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at the kid while he was smiling at me.

"Uh guys we have a problem..." I said into the earpiece.

"What?" said Bloodrose.

"What is it?" said Nightmare.

"Who are you talking too?" asked the boy.

I just looked at him then I looked at my watch..we have fifteen minutes left.

"Varrow?" I heard Nightmare say.

"Uh..."I didn't know what to say.

"Hm Bates is distracted I'll find you," said Bloodrose.

"Varrow! What is the problem?!" Nightmare said frustrated.

"There's a kid here..." I finally said.

"...shit..." I heard Nightmare say.

The door opened and Bloodrose walked in but when she did her eyes widened and she looked at me.

"Hi!" said the boy.

Bloodrose walked over to him.

"Hello..where are your parents?" Bloodrose asks him.

"Oh my daddy is throwing a party but he said I couldn't come because it was only older people," the little boy said with a sad face.

Bloodrose stood up and patted his head. But then the door opened and two bodyguards walked in.

"Shit.." said Bloodrose.

"Get them!" said one of them.

They ran towards us and we kicked them into the door and ran out as they chased us then I saw them pull out something..fuck it was a gun.

"Holy shit!!" I said loudly.

Then we heard shots being fired at us.

"Here," said Bloodrose as she threw me a gun.

We hid behind some crates and shot at them. They both fell to the ground but we heard more coming down the hallway so we hid behind the crates.

"What the hell?" We heard one of them say.

I peeked and saw about maybe eight bodyguards looking around. I looked at Bloodrose and held up eight fingers she nodded. We looked to our sides and I saw about three people on my side and she had five I looked at her and she looks at me and we nod. We stood up and shot them but I missed one and he was about to shoot until he fell to the ground we looked up to see Nightmare.

"You guys okay?" She asked us.

We nodded.

"How much time do we have left?" asked Bloodrose.

"Ten minutes.." I said quietly.

They looked at each other.

"I need one more thing..I'll be quick" said Nightmare as she ran down the hallway.

We ran down the other way to where the party was and saw Bates still sitting where he was.

"Okay we're good for now.." said Bloodrose.

"Varrow," said Bloodrose.

I looked at her and she hands me something I looked at it.

"It's a pill go slip it in bates drink.." she said as she pointed at Bates.

I looked at her.

"Just in case..." said Bloodrose quietly.

I nodded and went to the kitchen and the person handed me a tray and I walked back out and I slipped the pill into one of the drinks then I walked around and went over it to him.