Chapter 62~...shes gone..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all turned to see where the sound was coming from but it was just a raccoon.

"That scared me for a second," said Naya.

"Scaredy-cat," said Inez jokingly.

"Says the one that got scared by her own shadow like a fucking dumbass " said Naya annoyed.

"Shut the fuck up," Inez said angrily

"Inez don't swear and Naya stop bullying Inez !!!" said Agnes angrily.

"She fucking started it!" said Naya angrily.

"Woah guys calm down," me and Inez said at the same time.

"That doesn't mean you should bully her back!" said Agnes with a pout.

"Oh fuck you," said Naya to Agnes.

We looked at Naya in shock as she covered her mouth and Agnes looked like she was about to cry. Inez grabbed Naya by her shoulders.

"Watch your tongue..." said Inez in a dark tone.

"Woah Woah guys calm down," I said as I separated Naya and Inez.

Inez glared at Naya as she looked down. I looked towards Agnes who was wiping her tears. I got out of the pool and went over to my phone and looked at the time it was eleven o'clock.

"You guys want to get out?" I turned and asked them.

Without a word they got out and went inside. I sighed and went inside then changed. After we just watched a movie in silence.

An hour later

The door rang and I got up and went to answer it. It was Agnes and Inez's, dads.

"Yo Inez your dads are here" I yelled.

They came over with their stuff.

"Did you girls have fun?" asked Harry.

They nodded then they looked at me.

"Bye V" Inez said with peace signs.

Agnes hugged me.

"Bye bestie!!" Agnes said with a smile.

I waved goodbye and closed the door. I went back to the living room and saw Naya crying.

"Hey what's wrong.." I said as I sat down.

" I didn't mean to say that to Agnes..." Naya said quietly.

"I know...maybe you should apologize.." I said as I patted her back.

"I wanted too but I felt so bad.." Naya said through tears.

I sighed and hugged Naya as she cried but then we heard the doorbell and we got up and answer it.

"Hey dad.." said Naya.

"Hey sweetheart you ready to leave?" Her dad asked.

She nodded and she gave me a hug.

"Thanks, Veronica," she says with a smile.

I smiled back and waved goodbye then I closed the door and texted Abby.

Hey, they left~ me.

. . .

Have you found Alina yet?~ me.

. . .

I found something..I'll show you when I get home..~ Abby.

That didn't sound good...I hope she's okay.. I sighed and sat down waiting for Abby to come back. After twenty minutes the front door opened and I jumped up and ran towards the door.

"What did you find?!" I said curiously.

She looks at me and sighed then handed me a piece of paper I grabbed it.

"What is it?" I said confused.

"Open it and read it.." said Abby.

I opened it and read it....then I dropped it and it fell to the ground.

"Your joking..." I said to Abby.

She shook her head. We looked at each other.

"It's only us now..." Abby said quietly.

I felt tears running down my face...why is everyone leaving me.

"Oh Veronica.." Abby said as she pulled me into a hug.

"It's gonna be alright" she rubs my back.

Will it though? Everyone is gone..Nightmare is in a coma, Killswitch left, Bloodrose and Royal are missing...how is everything gonna be alright..will Abby leave me too?.

"We don't even know where she's going or if she's okay.." I said drying my face.

Abby sighed.

"She's Alina..she'll be okay.." said Abby quietly.

I sighed.

"I have to work today..will you be fine on your own.." she asks curiously.

I nodded. She hugged me and left. I decided to walk around town so I can take my mind off things I grabbed my phone and some cash and went outside.

Few minutes later

I got to town and walked around but then I got hungry. So I looked around but then stopped and saw I was in front of the church and heard some people talking.

"I can't believe she just left like that".

I heard someone say.

"We always knew she was the rebellious type..".

"Everyone please stop criticizing Elora it's her life and her decisions..".

I took a step back. Elora left? Then I thought about Killswitch..did Elora leave with Killswitch?? My phone started ringing which broke my thoughts I answered it.

And I ran towards the agency.