Chapter 37~ Confused...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warning: this chapter has some discrimination of sexuality..I'm sorry if I'm offending you in anyway..

I waved goodbye to the others and I went into the
the garage where Killswitch started her bike. I got on and we drove to the church..we got out and went inside.

"Now I remember why I don't like church.... too many people," said Killswitch jokingly.

I giggled and we saw Elora talking to some people and she sees us then she went over to us and she hugged Killswitch.

"I'm so glad you could make it!" She says happily.

Killswitch smiled at her but Elora was still holding Killswitch. Well at least they didn't look uncomfortable but then I looked around as some people were staring then I heard whisperings.

"What is Elora doing?" I heard one person say.

"I don't know but that looks weird".

"Y'all need to stop their just hugging".

"Okay, but why is Elora just holding her?".

"Are they gay?".

"No way Elora isn't like that".

"She's like the holiest person here".

"Then why is she holding that girl like that?!".

"All of you need to relax".

"We don't need people like that..".

I wanted to hit these people so hard but I know if I did it was a lawsuit waiting to happen. So I turned to them and shot them a glare and they back down. I looked at Killswitch and she heard what they were saying then I looked at Elora who also heard then she back away from Killswitch.

"A-Anyway..you can sit anywhere it's about to start.." Elora said quietly.

Killswitch looked at her and nodded then we sat down somewhere that was far away from people and it began..at first I thought this was a cult because there was a guy on the cross which scared me but Killswitch explained it was Jesus I never been to church so I had no idea who that was.

After about twenty minutes I decided to look around and I saw Elora leave but others were following her so I told Killswitch that I was going to the bathroom and went to find Elora. It was a long hallway but I found them and they were in a room.

"Elora what do you mean your confused?" said, one guy.

She didn't say anything.

"Elora you know what your feeling isn't right," said, one girl.

"Yea that's just weird...".

"I'm sorry..." she says quietly.

"Maybe you should pray more..".

Then they leave and I saw Elora falling slowly to the ground. She put her face in her hands so I walked in and she looks at me.

"Oh Veronica!!" She says as she dries her tears.

"Do you need something?".

I shook my head and looked at her.

"I heard what they said.." I said to her.

Her eyes widened.

"It's nothing I'm just confused..that's all.." she says quietly.

I looked at her.

"Besides...it's not right.." she says even more quietly.

I had no idea what to do or what to say. I looked at her. She smooths out her skirt.

"Cmon let's go back..." she says with a forced smile.

I nodded and followed her back. The people who were with her waved for her to come to sit with them but I knew she didn't want to.

"Come sit with us".

She looks at me and smiles then she followed me to where we were sitting and sat down. Killswitch smiled at her and Elora gave a small smile. After the mass ended and we went into the lobby as Elora and Killswitch were talking I noticed the same people before looking at us so I went over there.

"You got a problem?" I asked annoyed.

They looked at me and shook their heads.

"Then quit staring and mind your own damn business!" I said pissed.

They walked away and I went back.

"That's sounds like fun of course I'll join!" said Elora with a smile.

"Alright, it's settled I'll see you Monday".

Elora waves and we leave. I looked at Killswitch and gave her a grin and she laughs. We got on the bike and went back to the house. As we entered we see the others sitting at the table not saying anything to each other then they looked at us.

Well, here we go..