Chapter 20~I'm sorry..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Royal step back and was shaking.

"Nadia...it's been so long.." says Parker.

I looked at Parker he was tall, somewhat buff, blonde, and blue eyes. He tried to grab Royal's hand but she kept walking backward.

"Parker please....stop.." Royal says shaking.

Parker stops and looks at her.

"I'm sorry...I am..." Parker says as he looks down.

"You always say that and never change...." Royal says while clenching her shirt.

"I promise I will...." Parker holds out his hand.

Royal looked at his hand and went to grab it but she recoiled.

"No..." she says.

"What?" said Parker shocked.

"I said no...you always promise but never keep it.." she says pissed.

"Nadia..." Parker begins to walk towards her.

"Don't touch me Parker" she says in a dark tone.

Parker stepped back.

"Cmon Veronica let's go," Royal says as she got on her motorcycle.

I walked around Parker and got on.

"Oh yeah by the way," Royal says.

"I'm pregnant and I don't know if it's yours," she says as she flips him off.

His eyes widened and she shrugs then we drove off leaving him dumbfounded. I felt Royal tense up and she gripped the handle as hard as she could but then I felt like we were going faster than we did before.

"Um Nadia?" I said to Royal.

I couldn't tell if she was ignoring me or didn't hear me but I looked at the speed limit thing and we were going fast.

"Nadia!!" I said louder.

She kept going faster and faster I was getting scared and I started screaming.

"MOM STOP!!!'.

Immediately the bike stopped but the bike jerked forwards and we both flew through the air. I waited to fall hard on the rocky ground but I was caught. I looked up to see Killswitch panting she must've seen what was happening and ran as fast as she could then I saw Nightmare catch Royal.

"What the hell Nadia" yelled Killswitch angrily.

"You could've gotten yourself and Veronica killed," said Nightmare angrily.

Bloodrose came running over to us and stopped as Nightmare and Killswitch kept yelling at Royal. I saw Bloodrose trying to see Royal face.

"Guys stop," said Bloodrose.

They looked at her as she walked up to Royal. Bloodrose gently pushed Royals head up and saw that she was crying making Nightmare and Killswitch panic.

"What's wrong?" asked Bloodrose.

She didn't say anything so they turned to me.

"A guy named Parker came up to us and was trying to talk to Nadia.." I said quietly.

Their eyes widened and we all hugged her as she cried silently. After a while of standing there, Killswitch and Nightmare went to go get Royals bike as me and Bloodrose went inside with royal.

"I told him...." says Royal.

"Told him what?" said Bloodrose.

"That I was pregnant and it probably wasn't his..." she says quietly.

Bloodrose patted Royals head as she cried.

"It's okay..." says Bloodrose gently.

That made Royal cry even more but then Bloodrose phone rang.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Wait what!"~ Bloodrose.

"Shit..okay okay..."

Bloodrose hanged up.

"What's going on," I asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry Nadia.." Bloodrose says.

"Wha-" Royal started to say.

Before she could finish her sentence Bloodrose put her fingers on Royal's neck and made her pass out.

"Ashley what's going on???" I asked again.

She looks at me.

"Parker is here and he's pissed," she says as she picks up Royal.

She walks down the hallway to a door. She opens it and there were a big metal door and a scan thing. She put her finger on it and the door opened we walked down the stairs and I saw there were beds, tv, fridge, and bathrooms, I never noticed this room.

She lays Royal on the bed.

"Cmon V," she says as we walked back upstairs.

She closed the door and I heard a lot of clicks then we ran outside to see Parker yelling at Nightmare and Killswitch then he notices us.

"Finally someone reasonable," he says as he walks up to Bloodrose.

"Let me see her," he says forcefully.

Bloodrose shook her head and I saw Parker's fists ball up. I was about to push Bloodrose out of the way but then BAM. Bloodrose fell to the ground and I stood there stunned then I looked at the others and they looked fucking scary literally. They both jumped on Parker and started to beat the shit out of him. I turned to see Bloodrose holding her cheek I went over to her and asked if she was okay but she didn't answer instead she got up and went over to the others and pushed them off.

Parker was lying there bloodied and beat up. He looks at her and then she drew her gun and pointed it right on his forehead.