Chapter 59~Nails

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naya looked at us then pulled something out.

"It's nail polish while we talk we can paint our nails," Naya said excitedly.

"Nail polish?"I said confused.

They looked at me.

"Nail polish is what you use to paint your nails," Inez said as she pointed at my nails.

Naya opened a bag and there were a lot of colors to choose from.

"Ooh paint mine first," said Agnes.

Naya nodded and Agnes picked a hot pink color but before Naya could start painting the power went out.

"Woah what's going on?" asked Inez.

"Uh I don't know?" I said trying to get up.

"Your pranking us aren't you," said Naya sarcastically.

"Your funny bestie," said Agnes with a giggle.

"I swear I'm not playing a prank," I said seriously.

While the others were laughing. I was shaking for all I know we could be under attack or something.

"I'm gonna go downstairs".

"We're coming with you so there are no surprises," said Naya.

I grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight and went downstairs with the others following. I knew there was a panel somewhere in the kitchen then I heard a crash and immediately shined my light.

"Ow.." I heard Agnes say.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

She nodded and Inez helped her up. We continued walking until we got to the kitchen and I found the panel but it was already open..someone was in the house.

"V what's wrong?" asked Naya.

I cringed.

"I think someone's in the house.." I said quietly.

"V this isn't funny anymore," said Naya worriedly.

"I'm not joking.." I said quietly.

I looked around trying to find any clues where the person might be but nothing no tracks. I switch on the lights and everything turned on then I continued walking as the others followed me.

"Bestie what are you doing?" asked Agnes curiously.

"Uh trying to find something.." I said looking around.

"Anyway let's go back to my room," I said changing the subject.

They slowly nodded and went upstairs.

"I'll be up there in a minute...".

"Don't take too long I want to paint your nails!!!" said Naya.

"Yeah yeah," I said back.

I looked around trying to hear any noise but nothing. I shook my head and decided to go back upstairs then I heard a creak on the floorboards..I turned and saw Diamond panting.

"Oh!" I said taking a breath.

"It's just you.." I picked her up.

"What are you doing out of your pen," I said in a baby voice.

I stopped.

"What are you doing out of your pen!" I ran to the dog pen and saw it was open..did I forgot to close it?? Good thing the pups were still in there. I sighed and put Diamond back into the pen and made sure I closed it tight.

I went back upstairs still worried that someone was in the house. As I got back to my room I saw Inez on top of Naya strangling her while Agnes was trying to get Inez off.

"Uh what's going on?" I asked as I entered my room.

"SHE FUCKING PAINTED MY NAILS PINK!!" said Inez angrily.

"Worth....it.." said Naya trying to breathe.

"Guys stop it!!" said Agnes.

I laughed as they were fighting.

"Okay, guys stop," I said as I walked over to them.

I tried to pull Inez off but she wouldn't budge so I poked her sides and she screamed and got off.

"Alright you guys done?" I said firmly.

"Yeah yeah yeah," said Inez.

"Thanks..V" said Naya.

It was around two am so we decide to go to sleep. Agnes laid down a big blanket for her and Inez while Naya laid out a sleeping bag.

"Night guys," I said tiredly.

"Night night besties," said Agnes.

"Good night y'all," said Naya.

"Night dumbass," said Inez.

"Inez!!!" said Agnes angrily.

We laughed and eventually we all fell asleep..

Crash

I woke up startled and look around as everyone was still asleep..fuck I knew someone was in the house. I got up and slowly walked out of my room and quietly went downstairs. I heard the sliding doors close and I jumped. I ran to the living room and look out to see who was there I saw a dark figure walking around the pool.

I took and breath and went outside... a big mistake I've ever made.