Chapter 32~...who are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and gasped what the hell was that? Ugh I can't see the persons face...I don't remember. I sighed and I looked over at my phone and it read four-thirty in the morning. I shook my head and laid in my bed and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't so I got up and went over to Bloodroses room she was still awake...I'm not surprised.

I walked in and she looks up.

"Oh hey what's up," she says as she rubs her eyes.

"I had a weird dream.." I said rubbing my head.

She pats her bed and I sat down then explained the dreams I've been having. She looks at me and thinks for a moment.

"Well maybe it's something from your childhood?" She says curiously.

"I don't remember meeting anyone....my "parents" always kept me in my room and told me to never to come out.." I said looking down.

She thought for a moment.

"Give me a sec" she gets up and leaves then she came back with Nightmare.

Nightmare sits down and looks at me.

"As you know I went to college..for a short while and I was majoring in psychology I don't have all the practice but I can help you.." she says.

I nodded.

"Alright close your eyes..." she says.

I listened to her and I closed my eyes.

"Breathe in and out".

Then I passed out.

In her subconscious....

I looked around and saw my old room....the wallpaper peeling off the walls, the bedsprings coming out of the bed, the windows boarded up, and the carpet tore up I stood up. It felt so real I look towards the door and wiggled the doorknob...yup still locked... I sighed and saw a hole next to the door
Huh... I never noticed that. I looked through and saw the hallway..my room looked like shit but the house was decent since they had a lot of money from doing a bunch of illegal shit.

Then I saw something run past and I jumped back and hit the mirror then I looked into it...I was nine years old again..I shook my head and went back to the hole to see another eye looking at me I jumped back again.

"Hey ViVi!" The person said.

"Hi..." I said quietly.

I couldn't see what the person looks like but all I saw was their blue eye. Then I woke up and saw Bloodrose and Nightmare still there looking at me.

"Was it helpful?" asked Nightmare.

"Somewhat..apparently it was a person from the past..." I said shaking my head.

They looked at each other.

"How long was I out?" I asked them.

"Two hours..." said Nightmare.

"Two hours???" I said shocked.

They show me the alarm and it read six-thirty I shook my head and got up.

"Thank you.." I said quietly.

Nightmare nodded.

"Wait Ash what were you doing awake so early?" She asks her.

"Uhhh," said Bloodrose.

Immediately I left and went to change. I came out and went downstairs and saw nobody...I guess Killswitch was still asleep? Nightmare came down.

"I'll drive you since I still owe you breakfast," she says as she spins her keys.

I nodded and we got on her bike and she drove to a coffee shop and got me a weird-looking bread which was called a croissant but it tasted good. We arrived at school and the others were there and ran up to me.

"Is this the other mother?" asked Naya out of breath.

"Yup this is Jasmine," I said as I pointed at her.

"Hello nice to meet you," Nightmare says coldly.

"She's hot," said Inez loudly.

We looked at her and Nightmare gave her a weird look.

"Sorry...I'm Inez and that's my twin sister Agnes" she says awkwardly.

"I like your guy's hair," she says as she points at it.

"Aw thank you!!" said Agnes happily.

Nightmare looks at Naya.

"I'm Naya nice to meet you," she says sweetly.

"Cool name," Nightmare says plainly.

"Thanks," Naya says as she plays with her hair.

Nightmare looked at them weirdly as they looked at her in amazement.

"Alright...bye Veronica and goodbye all of you," she says with a wave.

She starts her bike and drives off.

"Yup she's hot," said Inez.

I looked at her and she shrugs.

"She's kinda scary..." said Agnes.

"Nah she's just intimidating," said Naya.

We walked in but stopped as we saw Grant's goons walking in front of us.

Shit...