Chapter 65~..I can handle it..no I cant..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt like I wanted to punch Alex but I couldn't so I sighed and fell to the ground frustrated..first people are hiding things from me and second people are leaving me. Why do I have all these problems I just want a normal life..normal family..normal school..I felt hot tears falling down my face.

"Hey Veronica," Alex said warmly.

I didn't even notice that we were in a different room.

"Veronica.." Alex said again.

I looked at them as they sighed.

"Do you want to talk?".

What for? talking is not going to help me at this point. I sighed and shook my head.

"You can talk to me you know..I know I'm not the others but I'm a good listener.." they said with a smile

I just looked at them wondering how do you smile like that if you've been through so much.

"I have one question".

"Ask away," they said still smiling.

"Do you remember what happened to you when you were taken?" I said curiously.

Their eyes widened.

"I- um.." they said shaking.

I just looked at them..they do remember..

"Do you remember when you were with us before when you were Ace?".

No answer.

"Where is Ace".

No answer.

"Why aren't you saying anything!" I said angrily.

Then I realized what I was doing and sat back down. If they don't want to talk about then they shouldn't have to..fuck I'm an asshole.

"Alex I'm sorry I didn't mean t-" they cut me off.

"Veronica listen...I remember what happened to me when I was taken but I don't remember when I was Ace" they pause.

"...And Ace is dead...they died a long time ago and it was my fault" they said quietly.

I looked at them regretting opening my mouth.

"I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

They just look at me with sympathy.

"Veronica look I'm not gonna say I understand what your going through because I don't but I do understand that you're in pain and depression".

I looked away.

"I heard what happened to the others and I'm sorry about that..you shouldn't have to deal with any of it..your only fifteen.." they say quietly.

I sighed and got up then walked out. I feel like I'm being a baby. I should be able to handle this but I can't I guess that's why Killswitch left..she couldn't handle it either. I walked out of the building and made my way into town and tried to clear my head.

After about fifteen minutes of me yelling at myself in my head, I felt someone tap my head which startled me so I turned and kicked the person against the wall.

"..h-hello..to you too," said Axel in pain.

My eyes widened.

"I seriously need to get those bells," I said with a smirk.

He chuckles and I let go of him.

"You okay?" He says curiously.

"I'm fine why?".

"You look like you haven't got any sleep in weeks you look like a mess," he says with a grin.

If only you knew I thought..I rolled my eyes and he laughs even harder.

"I may look like a mess but I still was able to beat your ass," I said sarcastically.

He stops laughing and pouts as I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"I was bored at home so I decided to just walk around," he says with shrug.

I giggled and he looks at me like he wanted to ask me something after about a minute he finally says.

"Soo wanna hang out?" He says nervously.

I grinned.

"Like a date?" I said with a grin.

Then he started blushing.

"N-No I mean unless you want it to be a date.." he said nervously.

I smiled.

"Sure let's go on a date" I giggled.

His eyes lit up.

"REALLY!!" He said excitedly which startled me.

"Don't make me change my mind" I said jokingly.

He laughs.

"Cmon I know where we should go" he said excitedly

I smiled and he grabbed my hand I wondered where we were going.

"Where are we going?".

"It's a surprise," he says with a grin.

I gave him a look but just went with it. After about five minutes we finally stopped.

"Here we are," he says with a smile.

I looked up and read the sign.

Fish bubbles Aquarium