Chapter 16~ Love hurts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"What did she want to talk about?" Avery asks.

"Something about a speech club," I said as we walked.

We continued to talk about other things and we said goodbye as I went the other way. I walked down the hallways to go to study hall but when I turned the corner I saw Antonio and the girl that pushed me yesterday. I was about to walk away when I heard SLAP and I immediately turned around and watched.

"I always knew you were nothing you are so pathetic," the girl says annoyed.

"You had the jackpot but no you decided to fall for that new girl who is trash by the way".

"Why are you still bothering me you never love me anyway..." I heard Antonio say.

"what is there to love about you?" She laughs.

Antonio looks away as the girl keeps laughing.

"Bye Petra.." Antonio says as he walks away.

"Yeah, bye Asshole," Petra says as she waves.

She started walking and she saw me...shit.

"Oh, it's you," she says disgustedly.

I looked at her as she kept saying shit she had long shiny curly black hair, black eyes, tan, and piercing on her nose. I shrugged and walked away but she grabbed me by my backpack.

"Hey I'm not done yet!!" She says angrily.

"Well I am," I say as I continued walking.

She bit her lip and ran towards me but a teacher stopped her.

"Petra get in my class right now!" says the teacher.

She grumbles but obeys. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I went to study hall and did my work and finished early. I had to pee so I asked the teacher if I can use the bathroom he let me and I left class. I walked down the hallway and went to the bathroom but when I finished I saw Antonio. He was walking down the hallway but he didn't look at me I sighed and grabbed his arm. He turned to me.

"I'm sorry...I saw what happened.." I didn't look at him when I said that.

"It's okay I should've realized earlier..." he says quietly.

We stood there for a while then I finally let go of his arm and we walked away. I didn't know what to say after that. I sat at my desk and waited for the bell to ring then someone tapped me on the shoulder I looked to my right and saw a girl.

"Hey, I'm Violetta I was wondering do you have a pencil," she asks.

I nodded and handed her one.

"Thanks, you're a lifesaver," she said with a smile.

I giggled then the bell rang.

"Here," she says.

"You can have it".

"Really?".

"Sure I have a lot".

Especially after Bloodrose made me buy like ten packs of pencils. We walked out of class together and the others came up to us. We walked and laughed then I said goodbye as I went to the entrance.

"Wait Veronica!" I heard someone say.

I stopped and turned to see Axel.

"Jeez you walk fast," he says tiredly.

"Or maybe your just slow," I say with a grin.

He chuckles and we walk out together and of course, Grant came up to us.

"Aw look at the lovely couple," he says sarcastically.

Axel rolled his eyes.

"You want a recap of yesterday," Axel says as he crossed his arms.

Grant rolled his eyes and laughed.

"You just got lucky," Grant says with a laugh.

"Bet Asswipe," Axel says as he walks towards him.

I saw Mr. Cullen come out and I tugged on Axel's sleeve he turned to look at me and he saw Mr. Cullen so he back down.

"Yeah that's right you little bitch" said Grant.

Axel turned and hit Grant right in the face and Grant tumble to the floor. I turned to look at Mr. Cullen who wasn't paying attention to us so I grabbed Axel's hand and ran. After we were a safe distance we sat down.

"Damn that hurt," he says as he shook his hand.

"Here let me see," I said as I grabbed his hand.

I looked at it and it was red.

"Well, at least your hand isn't broken".

I looked up and met his dark blue eyes then I felt myself turn red then a car horn snapped us out of it. We looked to see the others looks at us with grins I looked at Axel and he looked shocked.

"You have four mothers?!".