Chapter 14~ Bells

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naya laughed as I rolled my eyes then we walked in and sat down in our seats. Ms. Hart came in and talked about static electricity and I looked to see Naya asleep and I giggled. Ms. Hart passed out worksheets and as she was coming over to our table I stomped on Naya's foot.

"Ow!!" She says through gritted teeth.

Then Ms. Hart gave us our worksheet.

"Your welcome," I said with a smirk.

She rolls her eyes and we did the worksheet then the bell rang. We walked together until she had to go to her class. We waved goodbye then I walked downstairs towards the gym area then Axel tackled me and I fell face-first on the ground.

"VERONICA!!!"

Immediately Axel helped me up then he lifted my head.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know you would fall like that," said Axel apologetically.

"Remind me to put bells on you," I said sarcastically.

He grinned then he looked at my hand.

"What happened to your knuckles??" He asked concerned.

Shit...time to think of a lie.

"Uh I was mad earlier so I accidentally punched a brick wall..." I said realizing that sounded stupid.

He gave me a strange look then he chuckled. He brushed his finger against my hand and I immediately turned red but then I looked up to see Antonio..he didn't show any reaction but he turned and walked away.

"Anyway" I heard Axel say.

"I'm sorry what?" I looked back at him.

"I said your hands are cold".

"Oh, my hands are usually cold".

He squeezed my hand and his hands are really warm. We stood for what felt like hours but then the bell rang.

"Damn time to change see you in a bit Veronica," Axel says as he lets go.

"Yeah see ya.." I said as I walked into the girl's locker room.

Amelie walked up to me giving me a grin.

"Is that your boyfriend?" she says with a grin.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as she laughed. I changed into my gym uniform (Nightmare got me one so I didn't have to wear the one royal got). We walked out and went into our gym classes. Axel came up to me and we had to do five laps.

"I...can't do this!" Axel said as he tried to catch up with me.

"Cmon it's not that hard," I said as I ran faster.

He gave me a look and caught up to me.

"I'm on the football team and I can't even run one lap," he says as he shakes his head.

I laughed and continued running Mrs. Ingram blew her whistle and everyone sat down.

"Thank god!!" Axel said as he laid down.

I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"Twenty push-ups!!" Ingram yelled.

"Your fucking joking.." said Axel under his breath.

I laughed then we did volleyball and I got hit in the face.

"SORRY!!" yelled Axel.

"What is it with you and hitting my face!!!" I yelled back.

I saw him smirk and hit the ball in his face.

"OW!!" He yelled.

I laughed and saw him running at me.

"Shit!!!" I yelled.

I started to run as he chased me but I was faster than him. Then he started to catch up but Mrs. Ingram blew her whistle.

"You two this is volleyball, not tag!!!".

We apologized and went back to our net. Axel gave me a frown and I laughed. The bell rang and Mrs. Ingram was asleep on the mats.

"Did you have to hit me in the face?" he said with a frown.

"It's not like your bleeding," I said sarcastically.

"You almost ruin the moneymaker," he says as he rubbed my face.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that" I rolled my eyes.

Then he pressed me against the wall.

"I always do," he says with a smirk.

I started to turn red again but then we heard someone say.

"Yo get a room!!".

"Oh fuck you Goulding" Axel shouted back.

"Right back at ya Cox!" the guy said back.

Axel got off me and ran towards the guy and I laughed. I went into the girls' locker room and changed as Amelie kept giving me smug looks. The bell rang and we walk to class I waved goodbye to Amelie and went in. Luca waved at me and I sat down next to him

"Yo Ronnie," says Luca with a smile.

We talked for a while until Mrs. Locke came in pissed she slammed her books on the table and wrote the problems on the board.

"What's her problem today?" I asked Luca.

"Oh didn't you hear her son was attacked today".

I gulped...shit.