Chapter 45~..I rather be in my bed then live..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We woke up the next day and since I was suspended we decided to go to the hospital to see Nightmare but it was silent...no one said anything so we sat there either looking at the ground or looking at the ceiling.

"We need to save them..." Nightmare finally says.

"Let's go right now!" said Killswitch as she stood up.

"Are you nuts right now we are in no condition to fight them!" said Nightmare.

"They could be getting their fingers cut off right now!! I don't care if I'm not in a good condition we have to save them!!" said Killswitch angrily.

"What good will it do for them if we're dead.." I said quietly.

They stopped and looked at me. Killswitch sighed as Nightmare shook her head in anger.

"This isn't the first time they've been kidnapped right?...I'm sure they'll survive.."I said quietly.

"You don't know Dolores as we do... he plays mind games that fuck you up.." said Killswitch quietly.

I shivered and they hugged me.

"It's alright...we are gonna get them back.." said Nightmare quietly.

Then I thought about the moment when Bloodrose smiled before she was knocked out.

"Her smiles haunts me now..." I said quietly.

They sighed.

"Either it's means she'll be alright or..."Killswitch starts to say.

Then she stopped and looked away.

"Nadia looked sick..." I said quietly.

"We don't know what she went through in there...even if you're there for like five minutes it's terrifying.." said Nightmare.

"This is why I don't like getting out of bed..." said Killswitch as she got up and walked away.

Nightmare sighed and laid her head back...then we heard a knock at the door and we looked up it was Salem.

"May I come in.." they say gently.

Nightmare nodded.

"Hello Veronica," they said as they walked in.

I waved and then they walked over to Nightmare.

"What happened.." they said worriedly.

I looked at Nightmare and she looked at me.

"Uh hunting went wrong.." she said quietly.

Salem hugged her.

"How did you know I was here?" Nightmare asked curiously. 

"I have an aunt that works here and she told me about it the new patient and I thought it was you..." they said quietly.

They looked at us.

"Are you guys okay.." they said concerned.

I looked at Killswitch as she walked back into the room..we didn't know how to answer that..so we just nodded and Salem went over to Killswitch.

"We haven't met I'm Salem," they say with a small smile.

"Alina.." she says as they shake hands.

Salem went back to Nightmare and was holding her..Killswitch sighed and got up.

"Where are you going?" asked Nightmare.

"I can't man..." Killswitch left.

This felt like a deja vu...

"V go with her so she doesn't get herself killed..." said Nightmare.

I looked at her worried.

"I'll be fine.." she says.

"I'll stay with her," said Salem.

I nodded and ran after Killswitch and she was outside by her bike.

"Alina Wait.." I said out of breath.

She stops and looks at me.

"I wanna come too.." I said quietly.

She nods and I hop on. She drove to the base where they are being kept..we got off and went into the bushes.

"Weird...it's too quiet..." she says quietly.

"Maybe they are busy doing something else.." I said quietly.

She shrugs and we slowly moved closer to the building...Killswitch then pulled out her gun..and quietly opened the door.

"Why is it unlock?..." she says confused.

We walked in...there was no one in sight...we walked around and saw nothing..furniture was missing and there was no one. We continued walking but keeping a close eye on everything just in case it was a trap. We searched the whole place...there were nothing and nobody.

*crunch*

We both jumped and I looked at the ground.

"Ash's bracelet.." said Killswitch.

She bends down and picks it up and stares at it.

"They were here...now they are gone..." said Killswitch.

Then she went over to a wall and started hitting it. I jumped as she did that. I sighed and continued looking..I saw a door and opened it..I gasped and fell to the ground.

"A-Alina..." I said quietly.

She stops and walks over to me and she gasped as well.

We saw hair...lots of it on the floor.