Chapter 13~ Did you have something to do with that?

"Oh my what happened to them!!" asked the nurse worried.

"They were beaten up," said one girl.

"But by who?" said the other girl.

Naya gave me a smirk and I gave her an annoyed look.

"Well good thing we have security cameras around the school," said Mr. Culled as he rubbed his forehead.

My heart stopped and Mr. Cullen stepped out. Naya pulled me out of the room.

"What are you gonna do V?" Naya said worriedly.

I thought about it and had an idea.

"Uh well I don't know.." I lied.

"It's okay we'll figure it out," said Naya as she walked back into the office.

I quickly pulled out my phone and called iPhone.

"Hello?" She answered.

"It's me Veronica and I need help," I said quietly.

"Hello, how are you, nice to catch up," she says sarcastically.

"Pleaseee not now I need help!!" I said angrily.

I explained to her what was going on and she agreed to help. I hanged up and waited I walked back into the office.

"Hey Avery are you feeling better?" Naya asked.

He nods.

"Alright you good to go," says the nurse.

He gets up and we walk all towards the door but before we could open it Mr. Cullen walked back in.

"Did you find who did it?" asked the nurse.

Mr. Cullen rubbed his forehead with frustration.

"No the cameras shut down and aren't working".

The nurse sighed.

"But I'm not just gonna let this go," Mr. Cullen said with a stern look.

He left and the others looked at me.

"What did you do?" whispered Inez.

I shrugged. The bell rang we said goodbye to the others and went to homeroom as we were walking Inez stopped me.

"What did you do?" asked Inez firmly.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

She looked me right in the eye and I looked back.

"Hm alright I don't know man that didn't feel like right," she says with a shrug.

We made it to class and Mr. Phelps was meditating on his desk.

"Remember class being calm and at peace will get you through life," he says as he lifted his hands.

We looked at each other and went to our seats. The whole time Mr. Phelps was just meditating and giving us inspirational quotes while the rest of the class was talking about what happened earlier. The bell rang and we left.

"How did everyone find out so quickly," I asked as I looked around.

"Everyone loves gossip here and believe me it's annoying," said Inez shaking her head.

We laughed then I went to English but when I got there Mr. Clancy was yelling at a student.

"HOW DO YOU MIX UP THEY WITH THEY'RE" he yelled angrily.

The student shrugged and you could see the vein on Clancy's forehead was about to burst.

"We will discuss this later begone with you!" He says as he waved his hand.

We rolled our eyes and began class. The whole time Clancy was rambling on about how we should use them or they're and said if we ever mixed those up in an essay he would give us zero automatically. Then a guy laughed.

"Oh, Mr. Decarlo am I being humorous?" said Mr. Clancy annoyed.

We all turned around.

"Pretty much but I would change the humorous part," he said with a smirk.

"Oh really what would you change?" Mr. Clancy said with a humorous look on his face.

"Being an ass" he says with a shrug.

The whole class was trying not to laugh and we looked at Mr. Clancy who was turning red with anger.

"Alright go to the office immediately," he says through gritted teeth.

He shrugged and left but before he did I noticed his features he had dark blue eyes, messy black hair, fair skin, and he was wearing an earring that looked like a cross.

"He's so hot" I heard one girl say.

"I know right isn't he the best wrestler in this school?" I heard another girl say.

"Yeah, he is" sigh "I wish Julian would look at me".

Then I stopped listening to the conversation and watched as Mr. Clancy continued throwing a fit. The bell rang and I went to science and got tackled by Naya.