Chapter 38~ Plan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Royal gets up and leaves. Nightmare looks at Killswitch and she nods then Killswitch nodded back and she went upstairs.

"Uh what's going on?" I asked concerned.

"We need to talk about tomorrow," said Bloodrose.

Nightmare nodded so I went over to them and sat down then Bloodrose pulled out a map.

"We are going in disguised since it's a party there will be servers," Bloodrose says seriously.

"And we need to place a bomb in this area" Nightmare says as she points at a small area that was labeled Lab.

"Since the government doesn't want some important information to be leaked out we have to destroy everything including Bates but we have to save some information," said Nightmare.

"And as long as he's dead everything will be fine" Bloodrose said tiredly.

I nodded.

"The reward is a hundred thousand dollars so it's important we get him," Nightmare says firmly.

"We will help as much as we can but this is your mission so we can't help out too much," said Bloodrose.

"Now we have to assign tasks," said Nightmare.

"Veronica you'll be placing the bomb and setting it to twenty minutes so we have enough time to gather some things without taking too much time," said Bloodrose.

"I'll be searching the place and getting the information we need before the place explodes," said Nightmare.

"And I'll be keeping watch on the guards and Bates," said Bloodrose.

I nodded.

"What about the other people in there that are partying?" I asked.

"They will be killed too," said Nightmare.

"What!" I said surprised.

"They aren't innocent either they also been involved with Bates activities," said Bloodrose.

I nodded.

"Alright we discuss it and hopefully everything will go right," said Bloodrose.

"It will," said Nightmare.

"We will leave at seven at night," says Bloodrose.

They stood up.

"Alright I'm going to sleep see you tomorrow," said Bloodrose.

"Wait Ash-" Nightmare starts to say.

But Bloodrose ignored her and went upstairs.

"Well she's still mad..eh she'll be fine tomorrow," Nightmare says with a shrug.

She pats my head and says goodnight. She went upstairs and I yawned and was about to go upstairs but then a knock came from the front door I got up and answered it and it was my dad.

"Oh hey dad comes in," I said as I opened the door wider.

"Hey Hija," he says as he walks in.

"So I heard two things one that you got suspended from school and two you're going on your first mission," he says as he crossed his arms.

I sighed and I explained what happened at school.

"Did they lay a hand on you?" he says in a dark tone.

I shook my head.

"I was able to beat them up one by one," I said with a smirk.

Dad grins and pats my head.

"What about the mission..are you ready," he says worriedly.

"I'll be fine beside Ash and Jas are coming with me.." I said firmly.

"That's good I hear they're the best agents there," he says with a sigh.

"Is something wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Hm oh no I'm fine I'm just tired," he says as he rubs his eyes.

"Have you've been getting sleep?".

"Somewhat but I'm fine," he says as he gets up.

"Well Hija I have to go now..we should spend some time together..so we can know each other more," he says quietly.

I smiled.

"Sure dad".

He looks at me and smiles then he patted my head and left. I went upstairs and heard frustrated groans I was weirded out so I opened the door to reveal iPhone sitting in front of a lot of monitors.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"I can't figure out who hacked the cameras!!" She says with frustration.

"They used like some kind of code or firewall that I can't even hack into it..." she says angrily.

"I'm frustrated and impressed.." she says with a sigh.

We laughed.

"Have you even left this room?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"I'm not leaving until I figure out how to get in.." she says determinedly.

"Good luck," I said with a grin.

She rolls her eyes and waved goodbye. I leave and pass by an empty room that was close to our bedrooms..this was supposed to be Abby's room but she kept getting held up so it was taking longer for her to move here.. I closed the door and went to my room I took a shower then went to sleep.