Chapter 10~ why are you so red

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After they talk they exchanged phone numbers and they left. I gave Nightmare a look.

"Don't look at me like that" she said flustered.

I giggled and we paid for the items then left. On the car ride home I looked at Nightmare who was still flustered. I giggled and she gave me a look.

"Stop," she says angrily.

We made it home and the others were already there.

"Yayyyy food finally you guys are slow," said Royal.

Which Nightmare promptly flipped Royal off and caused another fight.

"You guys need to stop," said Killswitch annoyed.

"SHE STARTED IT" yelled Royal as she tried to kick Nightmare.

They fought for about five minutes and until Killswitch said.

"Jas why are you so red are you sick?".

Nightmare didn't say anything so they turned to me.

"She met someone at the grocery store," I said with a smirk.

Their eyes lit up and turned to Nightmare.

"Ooooh What are they like??" said Bloodrose with a big grin on her face.

"Are they nice??" said Killswitch as she crossed her arms.

"Are they cute??" asked Royal wanting to know the gossip.

Nightmare didn't say anything but nodded and the others giggled and Nightmare rolled her eyes.

"Well at least we know you aren't gonna be an old lady with fifty cats," said Royal.

We gave her a look and Nightmare attacked. We tried to stop them but they are really strong then Bloodrose knocked them out with a lamp.

"Fixed it," she said proudly.

Killswitch shook her head.

"What?" said Bloodrose.

Killswitch ignored her and went upstairs. Bloodrose sighed.

"Now I have to bury them myself," she said tiredly.

"Wait what???" I said confused.

She shrugs and drags them out the door leaving me confused. I shook my head and went upstairs and took a shower since it was eight thirty. After my phone pinged and I went to check it and it was Amos.

"Hey, Veronica guess what"~ Amos.

"What?"~ me.

"I'm visiting Minnesota for a few weeks"~ Amos.

My eyes widened.

"Rlly? Why"~ me.

"Family reunion 😛"~ Amos.

I giggled.

"If there's a chance could we hang out?"~ Amos.

"Sure when are you coming?"~ Me.

"Next week I think unless my mom decides to drive and not go on the plane"~ Amos.

Then he sent a weird cat sticker which made me laugh. We said goodnight and I went downstairs to get something to eat and saw Killswitch signing things.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked as I opened the fridge.

She looks up.

"Finishing signing all this paperwork," she says.

"It's almost over," she says as she stretched.

I smiled and she smiled back. I was about to walk away but then I said.

"Hey, mom" Then I realized what I said and immediately covered my mouth.

Killswitch snapped her head up and looked at me with a surprised look.

"I-I'm s-sorry.." I said shaking.

I remember whenever I would say mom to my "mother" she would hit me. I looked up to see Killswitch smiling.

"Hey it's okay," she said.

Then she got up and hugged me which surprised me since she doesn't like to hug people or people hugging her but it felt nice then the door opened and Bloodrose walked in. She saw us and we looked at her.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asks.

We shook our heads.

"Ash did you bury Jas and Nadia" Killswitch said annoyed.

Bloodrose nodded and Killswitch sighed.

"Well, at least they aren't gonna bother us for a while" Killswitch said with an eye roll.

Bloodrose smirked and went to her room I didn't want her to leave...now it's awkward. Killswitch patted my head and went upstairs. Then I grabbed some water and went upstairs but then I heard.

"ASHLEY!!!!!!!"

I looked back and almost laughed so I decided to go see them. I open the door and saw Nightmare and Royal's heads but their bodies were in the ground and they looked pissed.

"Veronica come help us!!!" said Nightmare angrily.

I laughed it was funny how they were trying to wiggle out.

"Idiot that's not gonna work," said, Royal

"Shut the up!" said Nightmare.

I grabbed the shovel and dig them out.

"I can't feel my legs!" said Nightmare pissed.

"I'm hungry," said Royal tiredly.

"But first..." Royal said as she looked at Nightmare.

"We need to talk first..." said Nightmare in a dark tone.

They slowly walked inside and I waited then I heard.

"GET OFF MEEEE!!!" Bloodrose screamed.

I looked up at the window and laughed then I went inside and upstairs. I heard things crashing and stuff breaking. I heard footsteps so I turned around to see Killswitch running towards Bloodroses room then I heard more screaming and went to my room. I looked at the clock and it said eleven pm. I sighed and went to sleep.