Chapter 18~ Stop your shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"All I wanted was some fucking food" yelled Bloodrose from the ceiling.

"You...Guys.." Killswitch started to say.

We looked at her and you literally could see a dark aura appear around her. She grabbed Royal and Nightmare from their shirt collars.

"Stop your shit and clean this shit up," she says in a dark tone.

"Or what?" said Nightmare sarcastically.

Killswitch closed her eyes for a second then she opened them and they looked crazy and sadistic.

"Or I'll make your life a living hell" her voice went deep.

Nightmare and Royal rolled their eyes but obeyed anyway.

"I guess I'm stuck here forever," Bloodrose says with a sigh.

Killswitch sighed.

"How the hell did they even tie you up there they ain't even that tall," She says confused.

Which earned a bad look from Nightmare and Royal. Killswitch got a ladder and cut off the tape with her pocket knife but she forgot one thing....gravity. Bloodrose immediately fell first face right on the hardwood floor.

"Shit!!" yelled Killswitch.

She got down and the others ran towards her.

"Ash you okay???" said Killswitch worried.

Bloodrose stuck her middle finger out and Killswitch rolled her eyes.

"I'm fine asshole," said Bloodrose pissed.

Then her nose started to bleed.

"Ah great.." says Bloodrose.

She gets up and walks away. Killswitch rubbed her eyes.

"Alright, who tied her up there" she puts her hands on her hips.

Royal pointed at Nightmare and Killswitch slapped her on the back of the head.

"Ow!!" She says as she starts towards Killswitch.

"Not now!" Killswitch said angrily.

Killswitch walked away and Nightmare stormed out. Royal shook her head.

"What is it with you guys and fighting all the time," I asked Royal.

Royal just looked at me and shrugged.

"Cmon let's go train since the others are busy," Royal says with a sigh.

I nod and we went to go do our things.

"Guys we're going to the agency you wanna come!!" yelled Royal.

"Fuck you!" yelled Nightmare.

"I'm not going" yelled Killswitch.

"No you bully!!!" yelled Bloodrose.

"Okay love you guys too," said a Royal with a laugh.

We walked to the car but stopped then she turns to me.

"Let's take the bike instead," she says with glee.

"Oh god," I thought.

She went over to the yellow motorcycle and so did I. We got on and drove fast that I felt like I was gonna puke. We arrived and Royal hit a trash can.

"Damnit," said Royal.

She parked and went to pick it up as I wobbled off the bike. We went in and Royal went her separate way. I grabbed my bow and went outside to shoot targets. Then I heard a door open I turned to see Ivan there.

"Hey Veronica..." he starts to say.

I looked at him and didn't say anything he sighed.

"Look let's talk in my office," he says with pleading eyes.

I shrugged and followed him. We got to his office and Alex was there sipping on a smoothie.

"Hi, Veronica," they say with a smile.

I smiled back.

"Hun can you leave us for a second," Ivan says to Alex.

They nodded and kiss Ivan then leaves. Ivan sits down and moves papers into a cabinet.

"Veronica I know your upset with me but let me explain.." he starts to say.

I crossed my arms waiting.

"My mother hated the work our father was doing. She always thought it was a bad thing and hated him for a long time but when she found out that he left the agency to me..she almost went insane..but your father hit the tip of the iceberg..".

Ivan rubs his face.

"When your dad introduced Sonia to well your grandma she loved her at first but when she found that she works for the agency she almost kills your dad for it and she didn't show up to their wedding...." he says.

"Ivan please get to the point..." I said quietly.

He nods.

"A month before you were born your grandma planned for your mother to well disappear. She never meant for her to die...I overheard her speaking to Michael and telling him what he should do...she saw that I was eavesdropping and..." he stops.

"If I told your dad anything she would hurt him and Elena...as she said she already hurt your grandpa she wouldn't mind hurting her kids..." he stops.

My eyes widened was my grandma that crazy-minded.

"I...I don't know what to say.." I said quietly.

"Who does.." he says back.

I sighed.

"She's dead right?" I asked.

He nods.

"Good..." I thought to myself.