Chapter 54~Main four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up the next day in my bed I looked around then I looked at my clock it was Thursday six am. I didn't know if I wanted to go to school...I mean I felt better it's just that it was embarrassing that I almost fell down the stairs..I sighed and got up. I should go to school I already missed two days I shouldn't miss anymore. As I changed I heard a knock so I went and open it and it was Killswitch.

"Morning you going to school?" She asks curiously.

I nodded.

"I already missed two days I don't wanna miss anymore".

She smiles.

"It's good to know you care about school even with everything that's going on.." she says sadly.

I sighed and smiled.

"Well I'll leave you alone so you can finish changing," she says as she reaches for the door.

"Wait can I ask you something..".

She turns around and looks at me curiously.

"I was wondering if I can have a sleepover with Inez, Agnes, and Naya here.." I said nervously.

I didn't like asking for things it makes me feel nervous or selfish I don't know why..I looked at her as she was thinking.

"Let me ask Jas and Abby then I'll get back to you," she says with a smile.

I nodded and she left. I finished changing and went downstairs where Killswitch was cooking and Abby was asleep on the table. I sat down and Killswitch places the food in front of us then she gently kicks Abby awake.

"Huh what??" she says tiredly.

"Eat your food" Killswitch said.

Abby sighed and ate a few bites before falling asleep again but this time her face smashing against her food. Killswitch sighed while I laughed then I realized something.

"Where's Jas?" I asked curiously.

Killswitch didn't say anything and Abby slowly woke up and just looked at us.

"She's on a mission.." said Killswitch.

"Again? Isn't she tired?" I said worriedly.

"Cmon we have to drop you off at school" Killswitch said changing the subject.

I sighed and grabbed my bag then got onto her bike. We got to the school but they looked like they wanted to say something but didn't know if they should..I waved bye and went inside where I was tackled by Agnes and Naya.

"BESTIE WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER US!!!" Said Agnes.

"WE WERE WORRIED!!" said Naya.

"Guys...I missed you too...but your..squishing me..".

They let go of me and I took a breath but was tackled again by Inez.

"Why didn't you answer!!" She said angrily.

"I didn't feel well.." I said struggling to breathe.

Inez got off and helped me up then I looked at the others who were looking at something.

"What is it?" I said curiously.

"They're back..." said Agnes.

"I'm not surprised.." said Naya.

"Who's back?".

"The main four.." said Inez.

"'Main four?".

They pointed and I looked.

Four people were walking towards us then they passed by not even looking at us.

"Who are they?" I asked curiously.

"The one on the right is Asra he's a senior," said Inez.

As I looked at Asra he had black braids with gold rings on them, dark skin, dark brown eyes, and he was wearing an oversized hoodie with white shoes.

"he's very sarcastic and cold most of the time..then there's Emilia the one in the middle who's also a senior," said Naya.

Emilia had long brown hair, circle glasses that were purple, peach-colored skin, and was also wearing an oversized hoodie with ripped jeans and black boots.

"She's not a bully but she's weird like me.." said Agnes with a giggle.

"Then there's Danna who's a freshman but she's very sassy and sometimes cold.." said Inez.

Danna has long dark brown hair but half was blue, tan skin, dark brown eyes, and she was wearing a white cropped shirt with a black skirt and white sneakers.

"Then there's Samantha..she's very distant but friendly..sometimes," said Naya.

Samantha had long brown curly hair, dark brown eyes, tan skin, she was wearing ripped jeans and cropped black shirt with a jean jacket.

"Are they popular?" I asked curiously.

"Mmm in a way.." said Naya.

"she means is that they are the baddies here," said Agnes.

"I think they were suspended for three months for spray painting the wall behind the school," said Inez.

I looked towards the main four as they kept waking away but one stopped and she turned to look at me...