Chapter 29~ I asked for advice...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at them wondering why did they look so worried.

"Cmon V let's go," said Bloodrose.

I nodded and said goodbye they waved and I got into the car.

"Hey look it's your boyfriend aren't you gonna say goodbye?" asked Killswitch.

I shook my head and they drove off.

"Hmph why didn't you let me drive.." said Bloodrose angrily.

"Your driving sucks man!" Killswitch answered back.

Bloodrose rolled her eyes and looked out the window. It felt tense and very uncomfortable.

"Hey...so why did you guys look so worried back there?" I finally asked.

They looked at each other.

"V...listen..." Killswitch started to say.

"We don't know if you'll be able to hang out with your friends.." said Bloodrose.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"We have the mission this weekend..." Bloodroses said as she changes the radio.

"Oh..." I mumbled.

"Maybe you can hang out with them next weekend..." said Killswitch.

I looked at them and sighed. We arrived home and entered the house to see Nightmare running.

"GET BACK HERE!!!" yelled Royal.

"NO FUCK YOU!!" yelled Nightmare back.

"What the hell is going on!!!!!" asked Killswitch.

"SHES TRYING TO WAX MY FUCKING LEGS!!" yelled Nightmare.

Bloodrose and Killswitch looked at each other weirdly.

"Oh yeah Jas has a date with that person today I think?" said Bloodrose.

"Oh yeahhhhhhh," said Killswitch.

"GUYS HELP ME HOLD HER DOWN!!!" Yelled Royal.

The others help as I watched I know that if I helped I would get my ass kicked by Nightmare. After about twenty minutes they finally caught and held her down.

"FUCKING LET GO OF ME!!!" screamed Nightmare.

"Wait why are we doing this again?" asked Bloodrose.

"Yea why are we?" said Killswitch.

They let her go and Nightmare jumped on Royal and started to fight her.

"JAS!!" yelled Killswitch.

"Your wound is gonna open again!!!!" yelled Bloodrose.

They tried to grab Nightmare but she was faster than the others and she kicked them to the wall. I walk over to Nightmare and Royal then grabbed Nightmare's arm. She was about to kick me but then she saw me and calmed down.

"You guys are acting like children!" I said annoyed.

They rolled their eyes.

"Look all I literally asked was what should I wear I did not ask for my legs to be wax!" said Nightmare pissed.

"Hey you can never know something could happen tonight," said Royal with a grin.

We gave her a look and she shrugged then Bloodrose went up to Nightmare.

"Cmon Jas lets go find you a outfit!" said Bloodrose excitedly.

"...fine" Nightmare says grudgingly.

Bloodrose grabbed Nightmares hand and dragged her to her room. Killswitch got up and smooth out her clothes and helped Royal up.

"What is it with you guys and fighting?" I asked them.

They looked at each other.

"We're stubborn," said Royal with a shrug.

We went downstairs and waited for the others to come out. After about an hour they came out.

"Now what do you guys think of this outfit," said Bloodrose excitedly.

We watched as Nightmare came out wearing black jeans, a white blouse, a leather jacket, and combat boots while her hair was curled.

"I prefer this than the outfit Nadia wanted me to wear.." said Nightmare.

Royal shrugged.

"I'm kinda nervous not gonna lie..." said Nightmare as she started to bite her nails.

"Your gonna be just fine," said Killswitch.

"I hope so..".

Nightmare walks to the door.

"See ya guys," said Nightmare.

We waved goodbye and watched as she left.

"Alright let's go get change," said Killswitch as she got up.

"Wait what???" I asked confused.

"Oh we're gonna follow them," said Bloodrose as she walked upstairs.

"But...." I started to say.

"No but's! now cmon," says Royal as she grabs my hand.

She pulls me upstairs and they started to change. They put on wigs, color contacts, and different outfits than they would usually wear.

Killswitch had short black hair, blue eyes, freckles, and she was wearing a dress. Royal had long blonde hair, green eyes, and she was wearing dark blue jeans with a sweater. Bloodrose had long purple hair, blue eyes, and she was wearing a flowy black skirt with a white shirt. They look unrecognized especially with all the makeup they had on then they started to change me.

Bloodrose put a short blonde wig on me while Killswitch put in hazel eye contacts and Royal did my makeup after they were done I looked in the mirror I looked so different.

"Alright let's go," said Bloodrose.

We nodded and headed to the car then Killswitch clicked some bottoms and the screen pulled up.

"Give us the location of Agent Nightmare," said Killswitch.

"Searching..." said the GPS.

"Locations found....Big mugs cafe...twenty minutes away...".

"A cafe? Why not a restaurant or something?" said Royal.

They shrugged and Killswitch pulled out of the driveway and drove. After twenty minutes of Killswitch swearing at the GPS while Bloodrose and Royal trying to calm her down we finally made it.

We got down from the car and went inside to see Nightmare sitting there reading a book and we sat down at a table somewhat far away from her.

She seemed nervous.