Chapter 70~Happy Birthday pt 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hugged Agnes as she squealed then she got up.

"I'm gonna go get lunch," Agnes says as she walks away.

We watched as she walks away.

"What's wrong?" I asked Inez.

"I don't know..what if that guy is an ass or something.." she says thinking.

"Well if he is we'll beat his ass," I said holding up a fist.

She laughs but stops as she looks at something so I turned to where she was looking at and I saw Naya sitting on the floor eating her lunch.

"Maybe she can join us.." I suggested.

Inez gave me a look.

"Please.." I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Damnit..fine," she says with an eye-rolled.

I smirked and went over to Naya.

"Yo Naya".

She looks up.

"Come join us".

she gives me a look and I gestured for her to come over. She gets up and sits with us as Inez just looks at her then Agnes comes back.

"Oh hey, bestie," Agnes said with a smile.

Naya looked at her surprised and so did me and Inez.

"Arent you mad at me?" Naya asked still shocked.

Agnes gave her a weird look.

"Mad at you for what?" She says as she sipped her juice.

"When I swore at you??".

"Ohhhh that it's okie I know you were just mad," Agnes said with a smile.

"Wait is that why you haven't been sitting with us?? I thought you were mad at us?" said Agnes.

Agnes then got up and hugged Naya as Naya started to cry.

"Hm.." Inez got up and walked away and I ran after her.

"Hey are you still mad at her," I said curiously.

Inez sighs.

"I don't like anyone hurting Agnes even if she forgave the person I still don't like em.." Inez said as she looks away.

I patted her back as she sighed. I pulled on her arm and we went back into the lunchroom.

"Inez..I'm sorry.." Naya said quietly as Inez sat down.

Inez just looked at her and sighed.

"I...forgive you.." Inez stuttered.

Naya hugged Inez.

"Yeah yeah love you too.." Inez said with a grin.

After talking a little bit. The bell rang and we walked to class. I went into Health and looked around and saw Avery so I sat next to him.

"Oh happy birthday Veronica.." Avery said quietly.

"Aw thanks" as I hugged him.

Then he slid a small present over to me.

"Aw you didn't have too," I said as I opened it.

"I made it myself," he says nervously.

It was a pendant necklace that had a red rose in the middle.

"Wow this is amazing!!" I said shocked.

"Thanks, I made it in Jewelry class," he says with a smile.

I smiled and hugged him.

"You doing anything today?" I asked him.

"I uh I have to uhhh bathe my cat.." he says nervously.

"Um okay?" I said with a laugh.

He laughs and Mrs. Rosenburg gave us worksheets and we had to watch a video and do notes for them but as what the other teachers did I was given extra homework to do..yay..the bell rang and we walked out of class.

"I feel so bad for you..." Avery said quietly.

I sighed.

"Well at least I'll have something to do for my birthday.." I said with a shrug.

He patted my back and I went to study hall where I worked on the four-page essay and was able to finish three pages then I was about to work on the science until the bell rang. I sighed and packed up. I walked into the hallway and went downstairs since Abby is probably at work right now I'll go to the hospital and visit Nightmare. I walked through town almost getting ran over but I made it to the hospital and went inside Nightmares room where she was still in a coma. I sighed and did some homework but kept getting distracted as the beeping from the monitors kept getting louder and louder.

I slammed my textbook shut and sighed I went over to her bed and grabbed her hand.

"Cmon Jasmine..wake up.." I said quietly.

Nothing happened..the beeping sound growing louder and louder until my phone pinged..I grabbed it and looked at it.

Abby: come home there's something I want to show you..