Together?

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

'Yes Tin, Can called me yesterday, he told me that he called you a lot of times,but you didn't picked up' Tin was in utter shock, he didn't know what to say, he was happy yet sad.

'You know, Can can be your boyfriend if you still agreed to be his friend..' Pete said, hoping Tin would agree. They had been whispering all the time that the teacher wont notice that they are discussing, but she had already noticed. 

After the class ended, Tin and Pete went in the canteen to discuss about the situation. Pete agreed to help Tin as he was worried that Tin would mess things up.

'Pete, do you know where Can is? So that I could go and apologize..' Tin said with regret. He realised that he shouldn't have rushed things up, he realised that love with rush is pointless.

'Well Tin, Ae told me that they are having a football practice at 1:00 in the afternoon, you could meet him there.' Pete said reassuring Tin. 'I am nervous... will he be angry?' 

 'He wont Tin, besides if he was angry, he wouldn't have called me to check on you, would he?' Pete said to Tin, who's face was a bit lighten up. 

'He likes you Tin, I could sense the worry in his voice yesterday, he was very worried' 

Tin was very happy that Can realised that he likes him, even it be as a friend. After their all classes had ended, Pete had asked if he could come with him incase if he would mess things up, but Tin declined because Pete had given a lot of help according to him.

As Tin was taking his steps towards the field, the more his heart was getting heavy, various questions were coming across his mind, Will he be angry? Will he forgive him?. These all questions were making Tin more nervous than he was already before. 

He entered the field and saw the students practicing, but Can was nowhere to be seen, He saw Ae and called him to ask about Can, 

'Ae' Tin called out, hoping to be as nice as possible. 'Yea? came here for Can?' Ae replied. 'Where is he?' Tin wanted this conversation to end fast . 'He wasn't good all day, refused to eat, he is with Good now, probably' 

'do you know where I can find him?' Tin said with a pleasing tone. He had tried to call Can earlier but he didn't picked up, he thought him to be busy with his practice. 'He probably must be at home, Techno gave him a day off as he wasn't in the good mood, go to his house, he's alone. His sister and mother are out...' Ae said going back to the practice.

'Listen!' Tin exclaimed, making Ae turn around. 'What is it now?' Ae replied, he was annoyed by him, though he was not angry at him, he still didn't liked the way he treated Can the other day.

' I apologize for what I did to you and Pete, I shouldn't have done that.....' Ae didn't expected this from Tin, he had no words left for this . 'Its okay, just don't make Can unhappy again, otherwise we would beat the shit out of you' Ae said teasing Tin. Though he know Tin  wont do that again.

Can had been laying on his bed since he had came from the University, Good came to drop him even though Can disagreed, later he gave up and let him come, Good did everything to cheer up Can, but all those struggles went in vain. Can insisted Good to go his home, but Good didn't listened and after an hour went home. Can didn't bother to take his phone towards his room from the living room. As he was the only one in his home, Lay and his mother had gone to Phuket for a week for their cousin's wedding. He didn't get along with his cousin Nae, she had always been clingy to him and making fun of him for being a peabrain.

He didnt realised that the doorbell was ringing, he didn't wanted to get up, but still he did. He took his lazy legs towards the door, which seemed very heavy, his heartbeat was fastening with every second. 

 He opened the door with his head hanging below, 'Yea?' He said lazily, he didn't wanted to face the person, he had faced a lot already. 

'Can....'  

Can recognised the voice instantly, his head shot up, he wasn't believing the man who was standing before him. It was him, for whom he gave up his precious sleep, which wasn't precious anymore, for whom he blowed up his phone, he was standing there, it was Tin

'Tin, I-' before he could say anything, Tin crashed his lips into him. His another arm hugging Can's waist, their lips perfectly in sync, he didn't let go for another thirty seconds, till then Can had pulled him inside and they were kissing on his couch. Tin didn't let go of Can, tears were streaming down his eyes, and so were Can's. Tin finally let go of him, it was getting hard to breathe.

'I missed you so much, Can' Tin said looking up to Can, wiping his tears. 'Me too, Tin. I am so sorry. I shouldn't have done that-' Tin shut Can up with a peck, knowing that Can would like that. 

'Its not your fault Can, I shouldn't have left you like that, I would love to be your friend, but I will still hit on you' Tin said teasing Can, making him blush.

'Well Tin, I came towards to the conclusion that I actually like you so........' 

'So?' Tin said excitedly biting his lips.

'So.............

Be my lover?'