Ramen

'Wake up, Cantaloupe.' Tin shook Can lightly, as the birds chirped outside their window while Tin was busy playing with Can's hair. 

'Isn't today a holiday? The prom's day after tomorrow.' spoke Can lazily. Their friends had already chosen their partners. Ae was with Pete, Type with Tharn, Techno had no one and according to Type no one was going to ask him so he agreed to go with Champ as he also had no one to go out with. 

ChaAim had been asked out several times by many boys from the University and had been asked out by Pond specially but she rejected several times until Pond had showed up at her house with flowers and a box of chocolate.  

And as for Good, he had no one so he was just coming for accompanying them, and he didn't really cared for a date, it had been years since he had a girlfriend until he had declared himself to be bisexual three years ago. 

'Let me brush and go for a fresh bath..' Can lazily got up rubbing his eyes, turning to see Tin to be lying beside him. 

'Since when have you been awake?' Can questioned Tin, raising a brow. 'It's been 10 minutes I guess, go and have a bath, I'll go after you.' 

'Okay then.' Can got up and started unbuttoning his pale blue shirt. Tin watched him, admiring until he knew what was up. 'What are you doing?' 

'What?' Can turned to see Tin, his mouth parted a little. 'You're supposed to undress in the shower.' 

'But we both are men?' Can made a funny expression. 'Alright, do whatever you want.' Tin breathed out and went towards the kitchen. 'What's up with him?' Can whispered to himself. He shrugged it off and entered the shower, he neatly hanged the clothes and let the water touch his soft, pale skin. 

Tin was busy gulping the water down his throat as he sat on the dining chair, his mind still thinking about half naked Can. He smiled to himself that how a little creature could make him so weak despite him being so strong. 

He was trying hard to take out the vivid picture of him, but he couldn't. His body felt suddenly hot and on fire. He had no control over it. He shrugged this feeling off and gulped down the remaining water from the glass. 

He suddenly felt a poke on his cheek and as he turned, Can was on his face level. He smiled and poked his cheek back. 'Go ahead, have a bath, I'll make some breakfast.' Can pecks Tin's lips and pulled him from his chair lightly, Tin kissed his cheek and went off, cracking his knuckles. 

Can made eggs for them and settled it neatly on the table waiting for Tin, patiently. 'You're here.' Can exclaimed as he saw Tin coming inside the kitchen, drying his hair with a towel. 

'Yeah,' Tin sat on the chair opposite of Can's and began eating. 'What shall we do today, I have nothing to do.' 

'Me too,' Can struggled to speak as he ate with the large slice. 'Let's go back to sleep.' 

Tin tried not to laugh, 'That's all you could come up with? sleeping?' 

'Why not?, dreaming is much better than doing nothing.' 

'You're not wrong,' Tin went on. 'I'd rather do something productive, than just sleeping.' 

'Honestly, why are you like this, don't be like a grumpy old man.' 

'I'm your grumpy old man.' 

'Oh shut up, wanna eat ramen?' Can asked as he kept their finished dishes on the table. 'Um, what's that?' 

Can spun around at once, staring at Tin with wide eyes. Then realization hit him, Tin had never got a chance to explore the common people's world. In Tin's eyes, royal food was all for him. His life had been full of luxuries. 

'Then let's get it then!'