Morning

The rays of sunshine had entered for a while in the room which was hot the night before, the two men slept on the huge comfy bed under the soft covers, their arms entangled together, not leaving. Their bodies not making a movement since the previous exhausting night. 

Tin took a heavy breath, his eyes still closed, his arms not leaving Can's body. He made himself more comfortable, sticking their bodies together. Can made a sleepy movement and pulled Tin's arms more onto him until he finally turned and slept on his chest. There was a soft knock on the door but the two sleepy love birds couldn't hear it nor bothered to hear it.  

The knock continued and began hard and banged. Can snuggled and moved in Tin's arms. Tin opened his eyes in frustration and carefully, very carefully took his arm from Can's body to prevent him from waking up. 

The door banged this time and Tin gave out an angry groan, he peeked at the bedroom to take a look at Can to make sure he was sleeping peacefully. He wore his trousers and his shirt which laid on the floor and took his steps towards the door which kept banging.  

'I'm coming what's the hurry?' He muttered angrily under his breath, he turned the handle and pulled the door hastily to see the other person before him. 

'Pete?' Tin scoffed as he looked at the person before him who had faint eye bags under his eyes, his hair messy, his hand carrying files. 'What are you doing here? Did that shorty do something?' 

'His name is Ae, he didn't do anything and I came here to give you notes,' Pete shoved the files in Tin's hands and cracked his fingers together, 'You had a lot of fun last night, I see.' 

Tin's eyes shot up to Pete's, 'I didn't heard much, did you used the condoms I gave you?' asked Pete, concerned. 'Actually I came yesterday to give notes, you see, but you were quite busy.' 

'Thanks, I'll go now.' 

'I hope you know how to take care of Can, right?' Pete stopped Tin from shutting the door. 

'I know, give him food.' 

'I doubt that he'll be able to cook, his legs, I mean,' Pete pointed out, while Tin just stared at him. 'And as far as I know, you don't know how to cook.' 

'And Can loves his kitchen,' Tin phrased 'he'll kill me if I harm it.' 

'So?' 

'So we'll sort it out, don't worry.' Tin ran a hand around his hair and shut the door on Pete. 

He walked through the living room towards his bedroom and kept the file on his study table, he sighed loudly and saw Can stirring on his own on the messy bed. Heavy steps he took towards the latter sleeping peacefully, stroked the hair of the exhausted man and again sighed. 

He had that feeling again, of something bad happening very soon, but he couldn't figure it out. Why? he asked to himself. 

His mind was playing tricks with him again, don't let it in..., his mind spoke, think about Can, yes! Tin closed his eyes and shrugged, he ran his hand through his hair and grabbed his towel from the closet and finally made his way towards the bathroom.