Friends

'Can we're dead meat now!.' Type yelled as he rode his scooter as fast as he could, scared that the guards would be behind them.

'He deserved it. Why did you pull me out, he deserves to be dead!' Can yelled back. 

'You want to end up rotten in jail?!' Type shouted as they went inside the gates of their campus. And at this Can kept quiet. 

'Nevermind, tell this to him, he must know what you did. And come at the regular canteen, we're having lunch together.' said Type as he got up after Can. 

'Can I call him too?' asked Can as Type stared at him thinking over. 'Okay, I hope he won't make a fuss.' Can sprung his arms around Type smiling and flashing his teeth. 'Thank you so much Type, Tharn has made a lot of good changes in you!' 

'Are you saying that I was bad before?' Type raised his brow, teasing him. 'Yeah, you were like an angry wife....' Can said quietly. 

'Nevermind I'll bring him!' and like that Can went hopping leaving a hopeless Type. 'What will I do of this man?' he thought to himself.

'Where the hell were you?' Tin questioned as Can stuck out his tongue. 'Sorry..... But- nevermind.' 

'But what?' Tin questioned again, upset by Can. 'You said fifteen minutes, it's thirty!'  'Im sorry, it only took fifteen more minutes and besides it was important' Can said frowning.

'How was it important? elaborate.' said Tin disbelieving. 'Oh c'mon Tin, don't be like my mom, we have to go for lunch my seniors are waiting especially for you.'  Can pulled Tin towards the way of the canteen.

'How come?' asked Tin as he grinned. 'I want you to be friends with my friends since your life was like a miserable lonely young boy and now a fairy like me came to brighten it up, so you must obey me!'

'Honestly, I'm happy with you Can.' said Tin laughing . 'Oh stop being such a grandpa, have fun while you can.' Can pulled Tin inside the canteen. 

Can searched through his eyes for his friends and soon who are going to be Tin's too. 'Here, you albino monkey!' Can saw Pond raise his hand from the far table and pulled Tin along with him who just went with the flow.

'Hello Tin.' Everyone said at the table to the tall, young man who it said back. 

'Let me introduce to them! 

That's ChaAim, the older sister

That's Pond, the lord of pornography

 That's Techno, the hyper captain

That's Ae, our uncle

Pete, our innocent-boy-but-don't-let-it-fool-you, 

Good, the -sloth -but- a- great- player

Technic, a foodie like me 

Bow, an auntie

Ping, Bow's husband but is her brother

and lastly Type, the big sister in law.' 

'Oi! why the "sister in law"?' snarled Type, 'What's wrong in that, you're the wife of our dear Tharn.' smirked Techno. 'Don't forget I helped you-' 

'Shut it! I've heard it a lot of times.' smacked Type on Techno's head. 'Okay okay.' 

'let's begin! Techno will pay- ''Why me?!' Techno gitted his teeth as Tin laughed sitting beside Can who took a seat beside Ae.