A/N

Hey guys it's me, the author of this book and it's been a while since I wrote an 'Author's Notice' and the topic here is quite different I would like to tell you all. 

First of all I would thank you all for reading this book I've been working on and for all those lovely comments you've been told me which inspired me to write more, thank you all for supporting me, I'll forever be grateful for your love. 

Since A Chance To Love have been aired this September, I've watched all the episodes they've aired since then on YouTube and I've seen people commenting how disappointed they are as the crew have changed the timeline but they don't see why they did it.

Now please hear me out, I'm totally satisfied with their decision of changing the timeline (please don't come at me) because Saint is not participating with the season 2 focusing on TinCan. Please respect their decision as in LBC 1 Pete was TinCan's cupid and without him they wouldn't have worked out. And in LBC1, TinCan's scenes were all fictional and not from the novel, from what I've heard and this season everything is from the novel and please respect their decision. 

I've seen a lot of comments how Ae is heartbroken and rarely about TinCan, they could read those comments and be disappointed in their work, please praise their hard work also. 

That's all I wanted to say, please don't complain and instead enjoy that they've took your request of season 2 into account and have taken efforts to make it just for you. Please love this series as much as you've loved the season 1, probably give more love.  

Thanks for reading. Love you all💕🤞