Kengkla

'News?' 

'The best.' Man replied on the expensive phone he was holding. 'And what are you going to do now? I want to see him destroyed.' Tul snarled. 

'My mother used to tell me, "Son, if you want something so bad, learn to have patience while in the process of having it" looks like you don't have it.'

'I don't care what your mother says, what are you going to do?' Tul said, taking a seat on his big, long and soft couch. Taking a deep, long breath. He had been desperate to see the downfall of his brother. Not caring if his father gives a damn, though his father didn't cared, he thought. 

'Then, listen closely, you punk.' Man explained the whole plan to Tul, who seemed satisfied. 'Okay and then what?' questioned Tul after hearing the whole plan.

'That's up to you, he's not my blood that I'll decide, you punk'. Man snarled, annoyed that Tul didn't even had a proper plan. 'Okay. I'll let you know.' And with that Man heard the other fellow cut off the line. And Man gave out a long sigh, not believing that someone can ever do this to their own brother. 

________________________________________________

'Pay attention, Mr Kirakorn!' Can's Economics teacher yelled at Can who was spacing out. 'Yes, sorry...' He scratched his head over the thought of the morning as he "magically" ended up sleeping on Tin's body and also he heard what Tin thought of him, he didn't know until that night that he'd end up being so important to him. 

It has been a habit of Can to end up on the body of the next person while sleeping, it had happened several times in the case when Techno was with him during sleepovers and also with Type and Ae. And when he explained his this habit, he didn't told him that it had happened with his friends before too. Can thought Tin might get angry, as he was good in keeping his angry face, Can knew. 

After the class ended, Good shifted his body towards Can. 'You're tensed Can...' Good spoke in his turtle voice. 'I never knew Good, thanks.' 

'Let's go to Techno for lunch.' said Can as he packed his bag and flipped it over his shoulder. 'What about your boyfriend......?' 

'I texted him, Good.' Can and Good stepped out of their class heading towards the canteen. They assumed the classes of their friends must have been finished by then. 

And as they entered their canteen, Can saw Pond, Ae, Type, Techno, Tin, Pete, ChaAim, Bow, Ping, Champ, Tharn and unknowingly Kengkla. 

Can had seen Kengkla with Techno's younger brother Technic at their usual football practice at the University field. And on that very day, he knew Kengkla hated him. And since then, he didn't paid attention to him at all after. 

Techno had told him that Kengkla slept with him the day they got last drunk, forcefully.  Only Can Type and Champ knew about this, being his best pals they didn't dared to tell anyone about this. Type had suggested for Techno to fight on his own, however, he knew this might leave a big mark in Techno's mind and soul. 

Good had his face blank, though a little shock, Can saw. However, Technic, Techno's younger brother wasn't there. Can quietly took a seat beside Tin and Good beside Champ. 

'So?' Kengkla raised a brow. 

'So?' Type snarled. 

'So, be mine.' Kengkla ignored Type and shifted his gaze towards Techno. Everyone excluding Can, Champ and Type smiled. Can glared at Tin as he folded his hands. 'I shouldn't smile?' Tin whispered and frowed his brows innocently. 

Can rolled his eyes and looked at Type. 'No, I don't want to.' 

'Why not?' Kengkla questioned. 'Why you are asking after doing such a disgusting thing?!' Champ clenched Kengkla's collar, 'Champ!' Techno moaned. 

Champ loosened the grip on Kengkla's and sat down. 'We mustn't talk now, go away Kengkla, I'll deal with you later.' Techno said, his body shivering. Kengkla hesitated and grabbed his bag and walked away. 

'Can someone tell me what happened?' Pond said, adjusting his uncomfortable body. 'We'll tell you when the time comes, for now, you don't need to know.' Type stated.

'You okay, Techno?' ChaAim asked as Techno just nodded, trying to fight back his tears. 'I'm fine.' Techno spoke. 

'Let's get something to eat!' Champ got up to break the awkwardness. 'Yeah...' Techno whispered followed by Can. They all got up. No one dared to speak until they reached the counter. 

They ate in extreme silence, for the first time, there hadn't been any jokes as they were together eating. Champ had been feeding Techno, while Tin and Can were talking about themselves. Pond tried a lot to crack jokes along with Bow and Ping, but no one laughed. 

They wanted to know the situation to help their fellow friend, however not now. They wanted Techno to think over his feelings. 

'Can, we're going to delay the football practice for the next few days. I'll let you know when to come. That poor boy needs a break. I'm going to make him stay with me for a while. If you ever want to come, come straight to my home. I told Type. okay?' Champ said brows frowned, his eyes sparkling with worries. 

'Oh- yeah, take care of him. Call me if you need anything.' Can patted Champ's shoulder before catching up to Tin who was waiting at the parking lot. 

'What's happened?' asked Tin as they got into the car. 'Nothing serious-'

'It is serious, Can. What happened? By the look of your friend, he didn't seem fine.' Tin cut off Can. 

'It's kind of, but I'm not supposed to tell anyone, sorry.' Can said, his head low. 'It's okay, Can. Tell me when you need to. I'm not forcing you.' Tin smiled, starting up the engine.

'You're hungry? Let's get something to eat.' said Can. 'That's what I wanted to hear.' spoke Tin softly, patting Can's head.