Chapter 1

Tris POV
It's another Monday. I get up and get ready for school, caleb is already ready. Which is no surprise.. "Good morning." My father says as I reach the kitchen. I smile and grab my bag. "Caleb. Ready to leave?" I ask him. He puts his empty plate in the sink and nods. We walk out the door as my mother wishes us another good day at school. After walking for quite some times we reach the school. "See you later?" Caleb asks me. I nod and head to my first class. Home room. I enter and it seems Im early, the teachers at the front and there are kids scattered everywhere. Some in desks some just standing around talking. I take my seat, and Susan walks in. "Hello beatrice." She says smiling and takes a set next to me. "Hi Susan. How are you?" I ask politely. "I'm fine.. And I assume you are too?" She asks. I nod and more kids start to come in. A boy walks in behind a cluster of people. I've never spoken to him though I know who he is. He sits in the back everyday.. Barely talks to anyone. He never gets called on because the teacher knows he doesn't like to answer. "Tobias!" The teacher yells and motions him towards her. I watch him get up and come forward. All the people in the room are talking and Susan is talking to me though I'm not listening. He soon sits back down and I look away. Class begins and I'm soon distracted.