Rajyabhishek and the Supremes' Banter

"All alert! Yadu Shresht Vadsudev Krishn Yaduvansh Kulvadhu Rajkumari Dhriti are entering the assembly

"All alert! Yadu Shresht Vadsudev Krishn Yaduvansh Kulvadhu Rajkumari Dhriti are entering the assembly." The sevak announced as Kanha and Dhriti entered the sabha.

A bright smile appeared on Kunti and Sulabha  face as they saw Dhriti walking gracefully towards their seat after greeting Maharaj Dhritarashtra.

"These jewels are not from Hastinapur." Bhanumati's dasi gossiped in her ear.

"Ofcourse! She's Dwarka's Kulvadhu now, Aryavart's wealthiest and most peaceful state." Bhanumati said adoring her.

"Savdhaan! Pandu Putras and Kuruvansh Kulvadhu Drupad Kanya Draupadi have entered the sabha." He announced next as the 6 of them walked towards the place where their Abhishek would be conducted.

"What are you thinking Bachhe Duryodhan?" Shakuni whispered looking at his fallen face.

"How powerful is Dwarka if you announce any attack on them Mamashree?" Duryodhan asked.

"Have you lost your mind? You can't do this in the first place. And if you do that, Balram, Krishn, Dhriti and Dwarka's Narayani Sena would single handedly put an end to Hastinapur's royal throne and Gandhar's as well. " Shakuni said in horror.

"And we can win, if we take Magadh Naresh Jarasandh's help. And just imagine, if we win this. Aryavart's most powerful kingdom in our hands." Duryodhan smirked.

"Bhrata Duryodhan needs a reality check." Kanha laughed.

"He's Dau's favourite student." Dhriti laughed back.

"Putra Yudhishthir, before commencing the ceremony, I want the Pandavas to promise me that, Hastinapur will always be your homeland. You would never, in an attempt to increase the boundaries of your territory, would launch an attack on Hastinapur." Dhritarashtra spoke.

"I am no threat to Hastinapur....... Unless, they cross their limits." Dhriti thought as she put on a smile towards Yudhishthir.

"We agree on this Maharaj." Yudhishthir said as Duryodhan smirked towards Dhriti.

"Hm, this is nice! Hastinapur's Yuvraj can think of planning an attack on Dwarka, but Dwarka's Kulvadhu has to promise she won't counterattack?" Kanha smiled.

"I promised on that condition, which Bhrata Duryodhan will surely cross." Dhriti said smiling back.

"Maharaj, I would like to tell Yudhishthir that he does not know anything about Khandavprasth. Putra, how would you manage by accepting the land, never ruled by anyone?" Bhishma got up.

"This was meant to be discussed before handing them the territory." Kanha said as he repositioned himself on the seat.

"Pitamah, Jyesht Pitashree's words are my orders. And I will follow them." Yudhishthir assured him.