Enthroning the Preservers of Trilok

"Yes Dwarkadheesh, what are you waiting for? Shouldn't we proceed towards the assembly hall?" Sahadev nudged Kanha.

The Lord of the three worlds was above from any description.
LakshmiPati, whose mere presence would make people forget every other materialistic object in the world, divinely stood there, decked with various golds, garments and the peacock feathers, waiting for his Priye to step out. If there was anyone who could empower and love this Lotus feet lord to universe's greatest extent, it was her― Shri.

"Waiting for his Dwarkeshwari to show up. Isn't it?" Nakul teased.

"I need not wait for her. Look here comes my Priya." Kanha smirked.

"She was not wrong when she called herself our precious sister. She really is." Yudhishthir smiled, proudly looking at her.

And why not? These brothers had full right to be proud of their little sister for the Rajkumari Dhriti, everyone knew all their life, was looking like a regal Queen today.
She pristinely walked through the decorated corridors, igniting every corner.
To everyone's surprise, her obsidian hair, sleekly tied up in a bun, without those lovely hair strands plunging and shaping her perfectly sculpted cheek bones.
A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on her honey dazzled eyes waiting to look at her Narayan, only to realize that her Kanha was there, adoring his Chanchala setting a benchmark to all the beauties who wished to be like her.
A smile blossomed on her lilac soft lips and her glass bangles kinckled even more as our innocent Queen noticed all eyes on her.
Her impeccable, ivory complexion on that flawlessly glossy skin radiated nothing other than a calamine aura defeating the apsaras of Indra Lok, bowing down to her matchless beauty.
The heavy royal necklaces not bothering her anymore as it effortlessly suited this goddess of wealth.
Her skilled hands, rested near her tapered waist, holding the heavy dupatta in its place as she the two parties continued their way towards the assembly hall decked to their glories.

Imagine her as Dhriti.
Finally, I've found quality pics of Madirakshi.

"I think I need to apply the kajal from my eyes, behind your ear, Kanha!" Dhriti smiled, now walking beside him.

"Aryavart has been blessed by the presence of Shri's portion as Dhriti." Kanha smiled back.

"Dhriti, have you been crying?" Karenumati smiled, looking at Dhriti's moist eyes as she blinked away her tears.

"How couldn't I, my Vasudev is decked up with all the magnificence, splendor and grandeur.
Shri couldn't help but praise him with her merry tears." Dhriti thought to herself before sniffling away.

"No Renu, I'm just overwhelmed. It's just......" Dhriti answered as Kanha flashed a smile in return of the lovely praise.

"And...... How is the mini you looking?" Draupadi smiled, showing off Vaishnavi's attire as everyone proceeded towards the assembly hall.