Note

Hi, dears!

Thank you for discovering my story. It is my first ever story to publish, so your satisfaction and enjoyment regarding my story are very much appreciated. I see to it that I always exert a great effort in improving myself in writing to be able to produce meaningful and worthy stories to dwell upon.

I hope we shall have a fruitful relationship as writer and reader through the years and through more stories to share.

I created the story to deliver life lessons to those who came to read it. It is mainly about loving someone who is difficult, but worthy. The kind of love that is enduring.

Additional notes about the story: 

1.) It is set to first-person and third-person POVs 

2.) It has mature contents like self-harm, sexual, profanity, and others that contribute to the build-up of the story. So, please be responsible for reading. 

3.) The story is owned by the author only. It is not associated with other people, groups, or organizations. Any similarities in names, places, events, etc. are purely coincidental. 

WARNING: PLAGIARISM IS THE ACT OF USING SOMEONE ELSE'S WORDS WITHOUT REFERENCING THE SOURCE. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE ANY WORKS!

Well, that's all for now. I hope you just don't like and enjoy my story, but learn a thing or two from it as well. Happy reading! Lovelots!

Love,

Marga

© 2020 La-MarGa. All rights reserved.