Chapter 3

The school is overrun with students gossiping in the halls or finding their way to class. By now everyone has already found their clique as it's 2 months into the school year. That leaves me to fend for myself as I knew I would have to.

I look around and they all seem the same: girls caked in makeup with snobbish looks and the boys with gelled up hair and cocky smirks plaster their faces as I pass. I find the office and get my schedule and map of the school quickly to find my class.

I glared at the map as I tried to find where the Stats class is located but the printing is so small and smudged it almost looks like a different language, and not one that I know.

"Need some help?" A girl, maybe two years older than me, asked

"Yes please," I say and she takes my schedule not bothering to look at the map

"Statistics with Mr. Clide, I'm impressed aren't you a Sophomore?" the girl asked looking me up and down

"Senior, actually." I answer

"Oh sorry you just look really young" The girl apologized

"It's alright I am, I'm 16." I say smiling at the brunette girl standing before me.

"Well follow me... Hayden" She says with a smirk

"How'd you know my name?" I ask curiously

"It's printed on your schedule. My name is Taylor, Taylor Mason." Taylor said sticking her hand out for a handshake

"Nice to meet you, Taylor." I say shaking it and let her lead me to my first class.

"I'll be here to take you to your next class, my first hour is just across the hall from yours." Taylor informed as she guided me to the door of my classroom "See ya, good luck"

( Taylor Mason = Selena Gomez )

        I walk into the classroom and like the halls it's filled to the brim

I walk into the classroom and like the halls it's filled to the brim. The large room was with bored students. There was only one seat left so I quickly took it and took out a notebook and pencil.

I turn to see that I'm sitting beside a girl with black hair that was clearly dyed since it is a little blotchy. I saw her natural auburn hair creep through the ink-black coloring. She had a brow piercing, black bracelets, and dark makeup that differed from the other girls' makeup.

"Hi I'm Hayden Chesney," I say sticking my hand out for a handshake

"I don't care" she replied and turned away so I awkwardly put my hand down and turned to the front of the room

( Jessica Combs = Becky G )