Chapter 32: And So It Begins

America
Today is when we will begin our trip around the provinces. My maids are getting me ready for the day, and Maxon and I will be leaving for Sonage after breakfast.

Today's dress is simpler than what I would usually wear. Maxon said since we will be on a plane all day that it will be fine to be a bit casual. The dress has lots of details and my maids never cease to amaze me. I hope it's comfortable to fly in.

Breakfast was uneventful and Maxon and I boarded the plane not long ago

Breakfast was uneventful and Maxon and I boarded the plane not long ago. We are both excited for our trip and we're both hoping to lift some spirits.

(Once they've arrived in Sonage)

Getting off the plane there is a crowd awaiting our arrival.

There are lots of people holding signs with sayings such as: "Long live Queen America!" and "We love you King Maxon and Queen America!" The signs are so sweet.

First we just have to present our speech and then we will get to meet some of our citizens.

"Hello everyone, thank you for joining us here today. It means a lot to Queen America and myself that you all came to hear our speech. As you may know, as your King and Queen, we have participated with many charity organizations. Our newest project is of no less value than those before it. Today we are starting our latest charity project called "With a Click". We came up with the idea for this name because with a click of a camera, you can enter our contest, and potentially pick an organization to donate to. With just one click of a button, a lucky organization will get a large donation," Maxon said.

I finished the speech where Maxon left off, and then we got to walk around the town some.

As we were walking we came across some children taking pictures for the contest.

They didn't seem to understand how to work the camera, so Maxon stopped and offered to help.

After spending about an hour with Mira and Haylee we went back to our hotel to look through the pictures submitted today.

"Wow these pictures are actually really good. I expected them to be decent, but not this good," Maxon said.

"The citizens sure did take advantage of the beautiful scenery around here. There's also lots of public places to take pictures here," I said.

"That's true, I don't know how we will ever pick the best one. Remind me why we decided to do this again."

"Maxon, it cant be that hard, and you know how much this will benefit the country."

With that he kissed me and we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Some of the photos submitted^^^

Thanks for reading! Sorry about the wait I've been pretty busy. Also I will be getting even more busy starting next week, but hopefully I can post once a week.🤞🏻 I'll sure try to. Please vote and comment of this chapter if you liked it.

Also, please go check out my original story called The Unwanted Life Of A Princess.