preference 26 » song preference [wrapped up by olly murs]

STEFAN: Now excuse me if I sound rude, but I love the way that you move.

You met at a party, and he had been watching you all night. You tried to leave him hints and make him come to you, but it didn't seem to work, not until you were dancing by yourself, and he approached you with a smooth pick-up line that usually wouldn't have worked on you, but you made an exception with him. 

DAMON: The happiest boy in the world award goes to me.

Since you two met, he had been on top of the world. You began dating and he treated you like a queen, like a goddess. He loved you with all his heart, and you felt the same way about him but the happiness he felt was impossible to top. He had never been so happy, so content and at peace with everything.

JEREMY: I see fireworks when we touch now, there's just something about you.

Your relationship always had this special spark. The flame you had never died down, and every kiss and every touch and every little thing made you both fall for each other even harder. You were deeply in love and knowing he felt exactly the same way felt amazing. 

ELIJAH: I kinda knew you was troublesome, you got me wrapped around your finger like bubblegum

You had always been what many would call a bad girl. You had been a troublemaker at school and even as an adult continued to have a habit of getting into dangerous situations. Simply put, you were banned from several places and you had lots of experience with being wild, but instead of being intimidated or threatened by this, Elijah found it fascinating and fell for you hard.

KLAUS: Your body fits on mine like a glove, let them say whatever they want.

People were, at first, against your relationship. He wasn't liked, and your friends disappeared as well since you began dating him. You didn't care, and neither did he. You were the perfect match and you knew it. You were perfect together, your love was unconditional and other people's opinions really did not matter.

KOL: Don't ever stop controlling me, I kinda like it when you bring me to my knees.

You were the more dominant one in your relationship. Of course you knew where the limit was, but Kol loved how you, especially in bed, told what had to be done and he did it. He was so smitten, and whatever you said or did, he loved it and did exactly what you wished for him to.