preference 100 » your demi lovato song

STEFAN: Made in the USA — you love each other very much, and like you can figure out from the name of the song, you met and fell for each other in the country where your love continues to grow. You're a strong couple, and everyone adores the love you have.

DAMON: Lightweight — you've fallen for him hard and everything he does makes you tremble and love him even more. It frightens you, how he has to power to break you, but you know he won't because he loves you, though you might love him even more.

JEREMY: Until You're Mine — you love Jeremy, but you can't seem to get the same response from him. He might be a little bit clueless, so you won't give up, but keep on fighting to get his affection.

ELIJAH: Heart Attack — you've always been a tough girl, and don't have much experience of being head over heels for someone, but Elijah has changed that completely. You've fallen for him entirely, and you try to hide your crush and deny the fact you're in love, but you both know how you feel.

KLAUS: Quiet — you two always have awkward silences and the atmosphere around you is just nervous, and you don't know what to talk about. But there is also sexual tension between you, which is always so obvious, but you try to fight back and deal with the quietness.

KOL: Really Don't Care — he had you, he had his chance, but he blew the whole thing and you left him. You could not care less about what he has to say, and you insist you'll never return to him.