preference 36 » ice skating

STEFAN: It was a cold day in December when you got the idea of ice skating. He agreed, of course. "I'm scared", he admitted, and then revealed that he had never, during his long life, tried ice skating. You laughed, but took his hands and taught him how to do it. Eventually he did learn it and felt so proud, he kept on dancing and jumping until he fell down and stopped entirely.

DAMON: "No. No way", was his answer when you insisted on ice skating. Even your friends were going, and you didn't want to be the only one not going just because Damon thought it was stupid. "You can play ice hockey with the guys", you tried, and complained until he agreed to come. Whenever he was on the ice, you noticed how good he really was and decided that maybe he was embarrassed of his hidden talent. He was really good at ice hockey, as well.

JEREMY: "C'mon, it's fun. And ice hockey too, you know it is", he complained when you had, for the fourth time, said that you weren't putting on any skates. He whined until you gave in and let him take you to ice skating. He held your hand through the whole experience, and made you realize with different games and tricks how fun it really was. That day you absolutely fell in love with ice skating.

ELIJAH: Elijah had taken you on a date, and he found a romantic ice rink the proper place. There, he held your hand and twirled you around the ice and was all cute and adorable with you. You loved ice skating, and he seemed to love it as well which only brought you closer. He took you there often, since you seemed to enjoy it so much.

KLAUS: "I love ice skating. Let's go", you said to Klaus when he suggested the activity. He took you to an ice rink, where he held you tightly against himself and twirled you around, made tricks with you and made everyone jealous. You giggled at the reactions you two got, and enjoyed the time with Klaus. It was really cute.

KOL: Kol was excellent at ice skating, but you claimed to be even better. So you went ice skating and with different kind of contests, found out which one of you was really better. When it seemed like he was losing, he pushed you down to the ice, but caught you and when you were down on the ground, he kissed you and said it was a tie.  

// over 3K reads, wHAT THE HELL THANK YOU SO MUCH ILY GUYS