preference 51 » when he sees you

STEFAN: His whole world stops and he stares at you, adores and tries to cope with your perfection. He looks at you with love, and like you're all that matters — like he just saw an angel.

DAMON: He feels like thousands of fireworks explode inside him and his stomach is full of butterflies. He's so nervous, but still he's so in love. He's absolutely amazed by your beauty.

JEREMY: He becomes speechless, and suddenly he forgets how to talk, how to move — how to breathe. He's frozen and he has to stare at you for a while to understand that you really are real.

ELIJAH: He wants to scream, because he loves you so much and seeing you makes his heart beat faster than before. His eyes sparkle, and he feels so happy and proud and full of love.

KLAUS: He can't hold back a smile. He gets instantly happy and full of life and he has to hug you and stare at you for a while to get used to the beauty which seems to increase every day.

KOL: He bites his lip, and gets turned on by only the sight of you. But even if seeing you definitely has some unholy effect on him, he does have a rare look of love that is only ever directed at you.

// THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K READS THIS IS INSANE