preference 68 » he sees you (almost) naked

STEFAN: "Hey, have you seen—", Stefan started as he entered your room, but when he saw you, his words got stuck in his throat. You screamed and threw a shirt to his face to make him realize he should now leave. Now. He had walked in while you were changing, although luckily you had on your underwear, but it was still awkward for someone who was supposed to be just friends with the Salvatore. "Uh, sorry", Stefan offered a shy apology and left the room with a sheepish smile, afraid to bring this up ever again.

DAMON: You were at a mall with Damon, and at the moment you were trying on a pretty dress. You took off your clothes, and stood there in nothing but your underwear when Damon chimed in with, "You ready? I'm coming in now", before sneakily parting the curtain so he could step in. "Oh my God, no I'm not ready!", you howled, covering your body with both arms, even if the mirrors around you made it a worthless attempt. Damon's eyes widened, and he couldn't hold back a smirk. "Oh, yeah, this is definitely a good look."

JEREMY: "You... are... absolutely... beautiful", Jeremy muttered between kisses, trailing down your neck until he found himself at your hips, where his slender fingers gently lifted the hem of your shirt. Before undressing you from it, his eyes darted over to yours to silently ask permission, and all you had to do was nod for him to toss both his and your clothes onto the floor before wrapping his muscular arms around you. All night long, he showered you with compliments as he, for the first time ever, touched your body.

ELIJAH: Being a guest at the Mikaelson house was quite the luxurious experience, from the delicious food prepared just for you, to the perfectly warm shower. As you were finishing up with the latter, you realized that despite Rebekah's constant fussing about making sure you were comfortable, she had forgotten to get you a towel. Hoping no one would catch you in the act, you tiptoed from the shower to the bedroom attached to it, only to find Elijah standing at the doorway with a towel in hand, his lips threatening to break into a smirk even if his eyes looked away from your naked form and dripping hair.

KLAUS: Klaus Mikaelson was many things, and a gentleman was undoubtedly one of them. You had been dating for a while now, but upon your request, the two of you hadn't slept together yet. However, once months had passed, a surge of confidence encouraged you to buy some new lingerie, which you hesitantly showed your boyfriend on one special night. "Truly a sight to behold", his husky whisper was warm against your lips as he led you to the bed, where the two of you spent the rest of the night, close to one another.

KOL: Your anniversary with your boyfriend was coming up, and thanks to your friend's suggestion, you had planned a lovely evening for the two of you, which would hopefully end with him undressing you and seeing the new underwear you had bought just for this occasion. You were standing in front of your mirror, reviewing the sight when a knock on the door startled you. Kol. "Don't you look ravishing", he commented flirtatiously, and rolling your eyes, you turned to him with a lifted eyebrow. "Too bad you won't be the one to have all this", you teased right back, but the look in his eyes told you that your boyfriend was merely a temporary obstacle in his way.