preference 43 » he admits his feelings + first kiss (2/2)

STEFAN: You were surprised by his words, just like he had expected, but it was indeed a pleasant one. Your lips curved into a smile, and you said you loved him too as you strode over to him, grabbed him from his hair and pulled him down to your level to kiss him. It was full of passion, and you could sense how surprised he was, as you tightly held him, his lips on yours — but still, he responded to the kiss and grabbed you to keep your balances.

DAMON: "This will destroy our friendship. But only, to begin a relationship", you breathed out and ran to Damon and smiled as your lips crashed together. It was a moment of pure ecstacy, two pieces of a puzzle connecting and fitting together perfectly. It was a perfect match, and you know Damon was the one. He had to be.

JEREMY: You giggled at the awkward speech, but then broke into a smile and approached the nervous boy in front of you and pushed your lips against his. He shivered, but still, his hands found their way to your back and he held you against him tightly, safely as you kissed his soft lips. It was a perfect moment and you never wanted it to end — until you realized you had so much to talk about now.

ELIJAH: You stared at Elijah. You were surprised, a little bit shocked, but mostly glad. You had feelings for him too, and finding out that he felt the same way about you was an amazing feeling. No words were needed, you rushed to him and grabbed the back of his head as you pressed your lips against his soft, kissable ones. He gasped, but answered to the kiss gladly and smiled happily, maybe even a little bit proudly while his arms tightened around your waist protectively.

KLAUS: His words had you trembling. You felt like your legs were going to fail you soon, and you wanted to throw up but not because of disgust — because you were so happy and excited and your stomach was full of nervous butterflies. You smiled as he approached you and asked for your permission to kiss you. You nodded, and closed your eyes as his lips softly touched yours, gentle but passionate and bound to make you addicted.

KOL: You were speechless. "Well, say something", the Original chuckled nervously, and only then you broke into a wide grin before rushing to his arms. "I love you too, Kol", you whispered happily, the words enough to convince him into dipping you down so he could catch your lips in a fiery kiss, holding you in his arms tightly while you both smiled at the magical feeling of a first kiss.