Prologue

It was a dark room 

The only light which the room got was from a small bulb hanging from the ceiling. There was a mud water pot in the corner and a set of table with two chairs placed opposite to each other.

The man sat on the chair while lying his head on the table 

A woman walked into the room and sat in front of the man. Her iron chair making a disturbing squeaky noise when she pulled on it to sit down. 

The man sat straight after he heard her sit down in front of him

He looked at her with all the hate, disgust, and anger he could muster 

Though the women acted all strong anyone could notice a tiny teardrop from her left eye

Through her tears softened up the man he hid it and returned back to glaring

Women: Why are you here?

Man: Look I am not even a little bit interested to come over here and look at your ugly face. One might think you are an angel looking at your innocent looks and big sad eyes but who knew you would turn out to be a liar, a cheat, and a backstabbing bitch. Anyways all I want to know is why did you do this ? What did you get from doing all this? Are you a bit ashamed of the devious plan that you pulled?

Women: I don't regret anything I have done in fact I did what had to be done a long time ago.

The man gave a sarcastic laugh looking at the calm and composed look the women had. She dint have a hint of anger or sadness or regret. The man ignored the watery eyes because he knows he can't look into them right now.

He stood up from his chair and bent down on the table to intimidate the women but she had a straight face.

Man: Tell me something, was everything you said or did during your devious plan was a act? or was there any hint of truth in it? Oh the part where you slept with me was it part of the deceitful plan too or was there any truth in it?

The woman looked into his eyes trying to convey the answer to his question through her eyes but his eyes who used to read her like a book looked cold and distant that is when she knows she was fighting a long lost battle.

She started to walk away when he opened his mouth but only to say

Man: " I thought you were a liar, a cheat, and a backstabbing bitch but I was wrong I forgot to add you were also a whore, a whore who slept with someone to achieve her selfish motive",

Any fool could definitely see the hurt and sadness on the face she walked up to him and 

SLAP

The man held his cheek in his palm now

Women: I might be a liar, a cheat, a backstabbing bitch, and a whore who slept with someone to achieve her selfish motive but you have no right to judge me first look at the facts in front of you that would be enough to prove that what I did was right. 

She gave a challenging smile and walked out of the room while the man punched the wall with his fist which was right now bleeding.