Night out?

You finish your BBQ. "So y/n is there any fun things to do in town?" Anne asks. "That we could do together, all of us" Anna adds. "Well we do have 3 theaters in town. That's the only reason why people live here basically. I think Phantom of the Opera is playing, Six, and the other one is in between shows I think. I have a pass through school that gets me into any show if there's open seats. Sometimes I get called in to fill if for someone so I get the pass." You say. "That's cool, I've never seen Phantom." Kitty says. "Me to" Cathy adds. "YOUR JOKING" Jane says. "It's like the best opera ever!" Anna adds. "I can call and see how many open seats there are. We might have to sit in the lighting area and be split up but that's fine right?" you ask. "Yes it's fine, go ahead and call y/n" Aragon says. 

You walk to your room and change in this:

Before you call. "Hi Taylor this is y/n" you say. "Hi y/n what can I do for you?" Taylor asks. "Do you have 7 open seats for tonight's show?" you ask. "Ya but one would have to be with the lighting crew." "That's fine I can sit up there and help." you respond. "Okay I'll put you down, but they changed the policy, if someone is willing to pay for the seats your bumped out. And if another cast/crew beats you to them." Taylor explains. "Okay thanks Taylor!" You say and hang out. You don't even worry about the seats. 

You go downstairs. The queens look at you. "There are open seats!" You say "YAY" Anne screams. "The show starts at 3 so we need to leave by 2:30 so we have time to walk there." You say. "WALK?" Anna asks. "Yas because it's not that far and you have to pay for parking. And that's 50 bucks you might want to spend on t-shirts. They have really cool ones here." you explain. "Did you get that shirt there?" Jane asks pointing at your shirt. "Ya I did, it was a Xmas special though, idk if they still have them." "Bummer, even though I don't understand it" Cathy says. "You will though" Aragon says. "Well I'm gonna go get ready" Jane says and leaves to shower and change. "Ya me to" Anne and kitty say at the same time and laugh. These are the shirts Jane, Aragon, Anna, and Anne are wearing.

 These are the shirts Jane, Aragon, Anna, and Anne are wearing