SIX at SIX Part 2

You take your seat in the 3rd row and settle in for the show. The show starts and you see the queens freak out. They all dance around during ex-wives. During Catherine of Aragon, Aragon's nodding along and raps No Way. You laugh at her and snap a pic. During Boleyn, Anne is recreating the entire seen. The actor playing her sees her, laughs and waves. You caught it on video and snap it to your group with the queens. During Heart of Stone Jane cries. Haus of Holbein starts and the queens start to jam. When the song's over the actors throw their sunglasses and (IDKWHATTHEY'RECALLEDHELP) ruffles? to the queens.

 When the song's over the actors throw their sunglasses and (IDKWHATTHEY'RECALLEDHELP) ruffles? to the queens

They turn to look at you after putting them on. You laugh and snap a pic. (above) Anna rapped Get Down so loudly you could hear it through the actor's mike. The actor laughed and gave Anna the mike for the last verse. You got a pic of the exchange of the mike. Kitty cries during All You Wanna Do. (not surprised) And Cathy is completely normal during I Don't Need Your Love (didn't see that coming) Soon the show is over. You make your way down the the queens. 

"So what did you guys think?" You ask, nervous if they hated it. "I could so relate to Anne" Anne says. "You dummy she's based off of you!" Kitty laughs. "I loved Seymour's voice" Jane says. It goes on with all the queens except for Cathy comparing themselves to the actors for like 10 minutes. You eventually herd the queens to the door that heads back stage. 

You walk in and Daily's right there. "y/n I'm glad you came back stage, the um, (tries to think of something to call the actors) actors wanted to know who was in the 1st row" "Ya, well we're here, if I were the actors I'd be scared though." You look around to see Anne and Kitty opening a door to a dressing room. "Anne!" Aragon yells. The door opens and Kitty and Anne fall into the room, right on top of the actor that played Aragon. ''Um hi?" Fake Aragon says. "hi" kitty laughs embarrassed. "Get off of me Kitty!" Anne yells. "Sorry" Kitty says getting up. "We just wanted to find the actors that played us and tell them how good they did." Anne explains. "Well I'm Adriana Hicks and I played Aragon. Andrea Macasaet who played Anne is in there and so is Abby Mueller, who played Jane." Adriana says. "Thanks" Anne says and pushes past her into the dressing room. Adriana walks over to where you, Daily, Aragon, Kitty, and Anna are standing. 

"Hi" Adriana says. "Hi" Everyone says back. "Do you guys want to know where the other dressing room is?" She asks. "Yas!" Kitty and Anna say. "Follow me" Adriana says and leads them down a hall. "Bye" You call after them. A couple minute later Adriana comes back. "So you play me huh?" Aragon asks. They start talking. You decide to go find Cathy wherever she disappeared to.