Car therapy

*Just want to say, Um HI I guess? Anyways thanks for all the reads.*

"Hi, Abby," You say through sniffles. "What's wrong y/n? You're crying" Abby says concerned. "Oh just, well everything." You say being honest. "Oh babe," Abby says pulling you into a hug. You sit and sob into her shoulder for like 10 minutes. Abby just rubs soothing circles on you back. "So um sorry," You say sitting up. "I think I ruined your shirt." You add laughing. "Oh well, it's fine," Abby says laughing. "I'll just get a new one. And I have to grab the rest of my stuff anyways. Can you open the back?" You use the button on the keys and the back opens. "Maybe I should change myself." You say, looking at the mascara that's on your shirt. "Haha, good idea, your bag is right there," Abby says pointing at a bag. You walk over and grab a random shirt and pull it out. The shirt you put on is:

"WHO PACKED MY CLOTHES?!?" You say laughing

"WHO PACKED MY CLOTHES?!?" You say laughing. "Um, I think Anne? Why?" Abby says concerned, and a little bit worried. "I think it's funny because I SO am. And it's also completely random that I picked this one so it's funny." You say laughing. "Do you like mine?" Abby asks.

 "Do you like mine?" Abby asks

"Haha, it's so true." You say laughing. "Anyway's I'll grab Cathy's bag and then we can go," Abby says grabbing the bag above. You lock the car and head back to the building. When you walk in only Sam is there. "Everyone else got to see Cathy" Sam explains. "Everyone  meaning Kitty and Anne?" Abby asks. "Well ya, I guess," Sam says laughing. "You should take her the bag" You hear yourself say. "Sure!" Abby says and walks off with Cathy's stuff. 

"Have you been crying?" Sam asks looking you over as you sit down. "Haha, I thought I cry pretty. Could you really tell that quickly?" You ask. "Yup, plus your shirt..." Sam laughing. "HEY! The shirt was random. Anne packed it not me!" You say defending yourself. You plug the charger into the wall and then your phone into it. After staring into space for 5 minutes you notice your phone powering up. You plug in your headphones and get lost in your Broadway playlist. 

Soon you notice someone walking down the hall, it's Abby. You pull out an earbud and lookup. "I gave her the stuff. They're gonna help her change and then you 2 can go." Abby says. "Okay," Sam says. You go back to your playlist. Like 10 minutes later you see Anne and Kitty coming down the hall. "You can go now!" Anne says pulling you up off the floor. "Watch my phone k?" You say to Kitty. "Yup y/n," Kitty says. "What's your combo?" Anne asks. "WHY?" "Because I'm your fake mom and I need to know," Anne says. You ramble off your password. "HAHA, NOW I CAN PLAY GAMES!" Anne screams and runs over to your phone laughing evilly. "Well she'll be disappointed, I don't have any games." You say laughing. "Same, well I better go make sure she's not breaking your phone!" Kitty says and goes over to Anne. 

Sam waves you over to the hallway. "You ready? Y/n?" She asks. "As ready as I'll ever be." You say grabbing her hand. Her eyes widen but she doesn't say anything. You walk down the hallway with Sam. You open the door and see Cathy lying in a hospital bed. She sees you and smiles. "Hey Sam, hey y/n." She says. "Hi, Cathy!" Sam says and sits down. Cathy was in PJs the shirt was:

"I like your shirt," You say sitting down on the bed

"I like your shirt," You say sitting down on the bed. "I like yours, but it has me worrying about you now," Cathy says, concerned. "Haha, why does everyone keep saying that?" You ask. "Well you can tell that you've been crying." Sam points out. "You've been crying?" Cathy asks, worried about you. "Um....Look what you did Sam. Now I'm stuck between 2 walls." You say. Sam laughs. "Wait so you've really been crying?" Cathy asks. "Yes, but can we not talk about that." You say trailing off.  You continue to visit for the next while.

NOW WE TRAVEL TO ANNE AND KITTY BC WHY NOT?:

They watch you walk down the hallway before opening your phone. When they do it starts buzzing with texts, all from April. "Who's April?" Anne asks. "Her BFF, now find a game and stop snooping" Kitty says giving Anne a mom look. "Okay." Anne says. Instead of opening a game she acidently taps one of the incoming texts from April. 

April: Y/N did your phone really die?!?

I think your just ignoring me.

Don't you wanna hear about Cricket?

HELLO?

Okay your phone really did die. 

Well when it's charged call and tell me about Cathy and I'll tell you about Cricket.

BYE

Wait not bye

Cricket's here.

HELP HE WANTS TO KNOW WHERE YOU WENT.

I'm not gonna tell him.

At least till I talk to you.

WHAT DO I DO?

HE'S NOT LEAVING.

More texts follow. "Um who's Cricket?" Anne asks looking at Kitty. "Don't ask me!" Kitty says laughing. Anne closes out of the texts and taps something, opening a movie streaming app. "Heathers' is in your last watched movies. Anne taps on it and they watch "Heathers".

BACK TO YOU:

"Well we probably should go." Sam says seeing the nurse in the hallway. "Okay, are you guys coming back in the morning?" Cathy asks. "I would think so," Sam says and you leave. You walk out to hear Big Fun playing. "Are you guys watching "Heathers" On my phone?" You ask laughing. "That's what its called!" Kitty exclaims. "Yup, now can I have my phone?" You ask taking your phone. "Okay, you have a lot of texts from April. About someone named Cricket?" Anne says. "WAIT DID YOU READ MY TEXTS?!?!" You scream. "Maybe..." Kitty says glaring at Anne for telling. "Don't do it again." You say scrolling through your texts. "Okay well we need to go." Sam says. You all head to the car and drive to the hotel.