CHAPTER 26

"I still can't believe that girl had the guts to slap me." Arya said leaning on the couch.

"Five crore, what would five crore do to us." Madhumati was staring at her fingers.

"At least we have a restaurant to our selves and the mansion." Payal said bored.

"But does not enough and speaking of enough I hope you are thinking about your divorce procedures." Arya said looking at the direction of payal.

"Nope am going to send him to court so I could inherit half of his properties." Payal smirked.

"But arnav told you not to do anything stupid payal." Arya warned.

"Am not doing anything am just putting suggestion and besides the papers contain nonsense." Payal said sipping her juice.

"What do you mean the papers contains nonsense." Madhumati was confused.

"It says." Payal started reading.

"I Akash Singh Raizada here by divorce Payal Gupta because of the following.

1. Incompetent
2. Gold digger
3. Disrespectful

The following are my reasons of divorcing payal Gupta, she has no say in anything and hereby demand a divorce.

Akash Singh Raizada

Sign

Payal Gupta
............"

She finished reading the divorce papers and Arya glared at the paper.

"What rubbish he didn't even give you a pesewas." Arya was fuming.

"That's why we need to meet in court." Payal told her.

"How." Arya didn't want to fall into arnav's trap again.

Payal narrated everything  and Arya sighed.

"I hope this works out well." Arya was still feeling the presence of arnav.

"It would definitely work." Payal smirked.

Delhi

Arnav , khushi and aarav arrived home safely and when they got to the hall the family welcomed them.

"Khushi how was your trip." Nani asked and khushi sighed.

"Nani we are tired now we need to freshened up and rest we would talk about it after supper." Arnav said dismissing the topic.

Khushi walked Aarav to his room.

"Aarav go take your shower and have a nap okay." Khushi said to him.

"Mom." Aarav called and khushi turned.

"Am sorry for the problem I have caused you please forgive me, I can't stand it when you give me that look, am really sorry." Aarav was about to cry.

Khushi hugged him.

"Oh dear am sorry okay for everything, I was worried for you, you my everything and I didn't want those people to harm you in any ways and am really sorry of my attitude." Khushi spoke softly.

"Am I forgiven?" Aarav whispered and khushi nodded.

"Come here." Khushi kissed his cheeks and he smiled.

"Am leaving ,see you soon." Khushi waved and left for her room.

She saw arnav coming out from the bathroom, his hair wet.